Gameday

beaverbaseball

Lets go BLUES, lets put the women and children to bed and go looking for dinner. The National Weather Service has just issued a Storm Warning near Ernie Hicks Stadium from 7:00-10:00 take cover as soon as possible because this looks to be a real bad strom.

Lets go BLUES, lets put the women and children to bed and go looking for dinner. The National Weather Service has just issued a Storm Warning near Ernie Hicks Stadium from 7:00-10:00 take cover as soon as possible because this looks to be a real bad strom.

Kick Rocks Chode!

kick rocks chode!

what? Is your panzy converted dawg fan coming to tazewell 2nite? Dont worry deep down he still bleeds blue. At some point this year i going to get the little one a blues shirt. I told her the other day she needs alittle blue to go with all that nasty green

You put blue on her and I will kick your ass! LOL

In all seriousness good luck to the Dawgs tonight I think they will start 1-0. I would like to see the Dawgs and Richlands undefeated when they face off, that would be nice.

In all seriousness good luck to the Dawgs tonight I think they will start 1-0. I would like to see the Dawgs and Richlands undefeated when they face off, that would be nice.

Why don't ya just come on up to the house here at go ahead and let me stomp a mud hole in ya!

Why don't ya just come on up to the house here at go ahead and let me stomp a mud hole in ya!

Son, I would drop you like a bad habit. You should just go to the Richlands game tonight so you can watch a real football game.

jimmy send me a text, i deleted my received phone calls before i saved ur info.. So send me so i can add ya back and we can keep each other up to date tonight!

i will send you one this evening, my phone does not pick up signal here at work

Looks like we Beaver/Graham folks might luck out again this year and avoid rain. The weather forecast has changed significant in the last few hours. The percentage of rain went from 60-70% to 20-25% this evening. Heading for Bluefield now, safe travels to everyone.

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/24701?from=36hr_fcstHourLink_undeclared