PH vs ABINGDON

xx05

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should have pulled the kids off the field after all that happened..ya know...once again.i think if the falcons can't get there way they kick and scream..i saw punches thrown by your great team..but as we all know..they are the best thing ever.i'll tell ya like i told others last year..god loved abingdon so much,he gave them the bird.(falcons)

should have pulled the kids off the field after all that happened..ya know...once again.i think if the falcons can't get there way they kick and scream..i saw punches thrown by your great team..but as we all know..they are the best thing ever.i'll tell ya like i told others last year..god loved abingdon so much,he gave them the bird.(falcons)

get over it! worry about northwood or you might get upset

well they were beating abingdon at half time last year. whoa what? lol but couldnt do anything in second half. but i think their a 4 quarter team this year, but all we can do is wait. abingdon can run away with it or ph can run away with it or it could even be close. geez, we just dont know. thats why you go to the games, if you knew who was gonna win, whats the point of going? lol. anyways ill b there and pulling for ph. good luck to both teams.

Linebackers I like the avatar, good luck on Friday.

y thank you, lol i took both pics for a class in high school back in the day, kept them and combined them. thanx, good luck to you all too. cowboyzfanatik, how did they not impress you? i mean marion usually like runs away with it when they play ph but it wasnt that bad of a score. lol but it was benifit game. but marion is young arent they? well the running back isnt he? he'll be a good RB later on. well good luck to marion on their season & good luck to PH and Abingdon friday, just wanna good clean game.

Edited by Linebackers

Dotson was good, but there still one RB that's equal or better than him. I know who this is but im not saying bc abingdon doesn't need to know til tom night. but the kid will run it hard. anyways, like i said, good luck to both teams, hope its a good game.

ph just needs the line to block..the qb is pretty good..give him sometime and he can be deadly..i still say abingdon will jump out early then ph will comeback and pull it out late..28-24 ph.crank up dixie..i still don't know who to watch,a couple of good games..