Hurley VS. St. Paul.

estep64

Don't know anything about Hurley, but I did see St. Paul play last week against Holston. Although their starting QB was not playing, St. Paul moved the ball fairly well. They are a very physical team as well and hit hard. I would not overlook them by any means.

i think they will do ok if they come out and hit like they been i think st.paul is apretty good team they will be without there quaterback i think he is out until the 7 th of sept hurley will do good against them we will be there pulling for them

I figure if Hurley comes out and be as physical as they did Friday night, they will be able to win.....it will be a close game but if Hurley plays with the physicalability as they did Friday...they will be okay.......whatever they did before Fridays game they need to do even more for this game......GO REBELS!!!!

I figure if Hurley comes out and be as physical as they did Friday night, they will be able to win.....it will be a close game but if Hurley plays with the physicalability as they did Friday...they will be okay.......whatever they did before Fridays game they need to do even more for this game......GO REBELS!!!!

was they playing pretty good? hittin hard and all that good stuff?.....and as far as the phillips kid, they will def. need him, cause i have a feeling that hurley will be ready.....oh yea, any chance this game will be on the radio?...gotta work thursday night, not gonna be able to make it.

if the qb from st.paul don't play then hurley will win this football game...if the qb does play then it will be a great game...but i still think the rebels will pull it off...and could possibly be undefeated going into their bdd games

Guest BlueBlue

Hurley just played a young and weak team ok not to bash those kids but come on Hurley will choke like every season remeber tho so called might rebels back when they was 7-0 goin into the Haysi game and they looked like they was 0-7 not 7-0 come on they are not goin to win the BDD Haysi will win the BDD Honaker second and hurley will beat twin valley end of story eat your heart out Mr. Combs lol

Well "blue balls" Hurley schedule consist of teams that will travel to Hurley. The 10 games they have,8 have larger enrollment than Hurley. Hurley use to schedule LPD teams but they think it is shorter distance from Hurley to their field than from their field to Hurley. Don't tell me Haysi,Honaker,and Garden/Twin valley have played a tougher schedule over the last 25 years. Hurley use to have 2 AA schools every year (Grundy,Ieager) and 3 for a brief spell (Richlands) in the nineties. They played J.I Burton,Clintwood,J.J. Kelly and Pound from the LPD in the eighties for several years. They played Matewan during their state final and state title years. I guess the last 5-6 years they have played a softer schedule than use to but they went through a spell of losing for few years because they couldn't compete against AA and good d2 schools. They have teams that are close to d1 numbers and that is way it should be.

Listen don't knock Hurley's schedule they are playing d-1 schools they have to compete against for the playoffs. When a program is down they need to play teams they can compete against to bring the program aroundWhy is it that no one calls out bigger schools when they play smaller schools. Look at jj kelly, haysi, burton, and even honaker, until the last few years they are scheduled the Cumberland district schools. And the rest would have scheduled TV and Hurley if they were closer.

Hurley just played a young and weak team ok not to bash those kids but come on Hurley will choke like every season remeber tho so called might rebels back when they was 7-0 goin into the Haysi game and they looked like they was 0-7 not 7-0 come on they are not goin to win the BDD Haysi will win the BDD Honaker second and hurley will beat twin valley end of story eat your heart out Mr. Combs lol

Let me be the first to tell you to kiss our REBEL A$$.....Any other team in the county can go 1-9 0r 2-8 and "there getting better" and by god I'd like to see them all get better I like all the county schools but let Hurley go 6-4 or 8-2 and there weak according to you and Apple Barn the hell with both of ya...Roll on Rebel Soldiers...

Let me be the first to tell you to kiss our REBEL A$$.....Any other team in the county can go 1-9 0r 2-8 and "there getting better" and by god I'd like to see them all get better I like all the county schools but let Hurley go 6-4 or 8-2 and there weak according to you and Apple Barn the hell with both of ya...Roll on Rebel Soldiers...

like for you guys to also look, but Hurley is the 3rd smallest school in the Division... St Paul, ervinton is the only schools with less enrollment... SO tell me who in the blue hell are they to schedual? They are already scheduling schools larger than them no matter what hahaha

twin valley use to play a good schedule...for the first few years i think they played grundy, burton, giles, teams like that...if they would have played this years schedule back then, they would have gone 7-3 or 8-2....they use to have good players, just lack of, well i'll say it...coaching...lol...but good luck to the rebs, it would be different to see something other than a tiger win the bdd...and twin valley certainly isn't going too...haha