GrahamPride

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluefield 20 Princeton 6

9:07 to play in the third. Beckett on a pretty long (40-some yards?) run. Missed XP kick.

sitting here watching this and i know i will catch you know what from the Beavs but it would be nice to see a kid who lives in Bluefield Wv be the Qb instead of others such as the one who lives down the street in the middle of Princeton...i don't to hear about this transfer you guys can save it...

sitting here watching this and i know i will catch you know what from the Beavs but it would be nice to see a kid who lives in Bluefield Wv be the Qb instead of others such as the one who lives down the street in the middle of Princeton...i don't to hear about this transfer you guys can save it...

I haven't lived in Bluefield for a long, long time, but are you saying that Levi Beckett doesn't live in Bluefield? I honestly have no idea...so can you be specific about what you're saying?

Bluefield 20 Princeton 13

1:12 to play in the 3rd. Jeez.

(edit: I can not tell you how annoying the Cole Honda/Nissan/Kia/This/That/Whatever commercials are. So dumb.)

Edit #2: Same score, end of the 3rd quarter

Edited by BeaverHokie

Bluefield 20 Princeton 13

1:12 to play in the 3rd. Jeez.

(edit: I can not tell you how annoying the Cole Honda/Nissan/Kia/This/That/Whatever commercials are. So dumb.)

Sounds lke this is the game to be at this week

I haven't lived in Bluefield for a long, long time, but are you saying that Levi Beckett doesn't live in Bluefield? I honestly have no idea...so can you be specific about what you're saying?

Hokie, is not a big deal and I don't mean to make it that way but yes he does live in Princeton...he went to Bluefield as a freshman which was within the rules as far as I know which is not much...it would just be nice to see these kids who play from little league on up play together in highschool....i know what people say about princetons inabilities but it would have been nice to see the Beaver QB who lives in Princeton be in the same backfield with Allen and Powell (which as i understand tried to transfer to Bluefield this past year but was unsuccessful)