Ansel Ponder on the field in the Big House

sanctagon

What channel are you watching this game on? ESPN2? I was watching the end of the Syracuse game on ESPN2, but then as soon as it switched over to the Western Michigan game, the screen went black and a message popped up saying that programming wasn't available in my area (I live in Peterstown). I have Directv so I called to see what that was about since ESPN2 is a part of the package I'm subscribed to and they said that that particular game was being blacked out in my area by the network (ESPN2). That's a crock.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Try ABC, I am blacked out too.

Ansel has not been thrown to yet.

Oh, and BTW, Michigan is very, very good.

ansel has more receiving yards than WMUs "star" receiver...he started the game actually tail, he was thrown the third down of the first series but it was a short out route and the QB lead him too much.

Regardless AP is making his mark, and quick. The ESPN announcers on ESPN360 (where i watched the game till syracuse was over) said Ansel ponder is a freshman that show "a lot" of potential. nuff said.

Very, Very Good? Distorted view I guess. They looked good vs. WMU.

I guess all that extra practice worked out.

They looked better against WMU (I-A) than WVU did against Liberty (I-AA). Maybe ol' Coach Stewart should talk to Coach Rod about learning to manage his time better in order to get in extra practice time. :D

I have no idea what WMU is supposed to have this year, but in the parts of the game that I saw, Michigan looked much, much improved over last year. The two frosh QB's both bring a lot more to the table than I expected from true freshmen.

The biggest difference to me for them though was defensively. They look 100% improved on that side of the ball as well.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
Very, Very Good? Distorted view I guess. They looked good vs. WMU.

I guess all that extra practice worked out.

Distorted? Why? I dont care if UM succeeds or not, Id rather love to see Joe Pa win it every year.

Watch the first half when I posted that. They were simply doing everything right. It looked like mid season form for them. Not to mention their QBs are better than I could ever imagine for freshmen.

Im glad im not the only one who noticed it.

Michigan looked very tough. This WMU team isn't some cupcake team that they were expected to beat. This was expected to be a close game by all acount and was even predicted by some folks to be a WMU victory. Michigan looked very impressive and could surprise everyone by winning the Big Televen this year.