Could Hurley win the cumberland district?

Guest stuntdouble

What are some opions on this?

I'd be more concerned about winning the Black Diamond Distric if I were you (instead of a situation that isn't real). It's hard to tell really. The Rebs defeated CD squad St. Paul by 2,but Thomas Walker is the favorite to repeat as Cumberland champions. Who knows really? I'd happily settle for Hurley unseating the Tigers (whichever one of them) and nabbing BDD gold.

I'd be more concerned about winning the Black Diamond Distric if I were you (instead of a situation that isn't real). It's hard to tell really. The Rebs defeated CD squad St. Paul by 2,but Thomas Walker is the favorite to repeat as Cumberland champions. Who knows really? I'd happily settle for Hurley unseating the Tigers (whichever one of them) and nabbing BDD gold.

I agree, whats the purpose of this? lol... worry about a BDD Championship.

Guest stuntdouble

They can't win the BDD thats why I asked that question. Haysi and Honaker will battle that out. I just think the cumberland would be a better fit for Hurley. They could win the CD this year if they were in it.

They can't win the BDD thats why I asked that question. Haysi and Honaker will battle that out. I just think the cumberland would be a better fit for Hurley. They could win the CD this year if they were in it.

I'm not sure about Honaker battling for anything this year. Haysi will be Hurley's biggest obstacle this year IMO.

I'm not sure about Honaker battling for anything this year. Haysi will be Hurley's biggest obstacle this year IMO.

How is Hurleys pass D? By mid season Haysi will be putting it in the air 40 times a game

How is Hurleys pass D? By mid season Haysi will be putting it in the air 40 times a game

A lil rusty first game, improved in the St Paul game. Their D line is tough. I would put hurley's line up against any single A division 1 school in the area and most D2. Their d line getting in the backfield will be the key for Hurley againts Haysi and Flemming.

hurley isn't going to beat haysi...they can't score enough points...flemming will throw/run where ever he wants...hurley's line is probably good against the run, but when flemming is in shotgun and the linebackers are going back into coverage...then they'll have problems containing him...hurley's only hope is blankenship...if he goes they go...if he don't...they don't...i just don't know if they can score enough to beat haysi...should be a good one though

hurley isn't going to beat haysi...they can't score enough points...flemming will throw/run where ever he wants...hurley's line is probably good against the run, but when flemming is in shotgun and the linebackers are going back into coverage...then they'll have problems containing him...hurley's only hope is blankenship...if he goes they go...if he don't...they don't...i just don't know if they can score enough to beat haysi...should be a good one though

If their D Backs improve their play then it all will come down to the fight in the trenches, and that I do believe Hurley has the big advantage.

Hurley has been keying in on the important people that they need to deal with...the line is awesome....they have their game on...all I need to say is COMBO PACK.......for a extra twenty cents...we'll biggie size it...Haysi will have a hard time with Hurley no matter what plays Mr. Colley comes up with....the only thing Haysi has going for them is Fleming...what else is there people believe...its gonna happen for Hurley and I'm gonna be there right in the middle of all.....GO REBELS!!!!!!

Hurley has been keying in on the important people that they need to deal with...the line is awesome....they have their game on...all I need to say is COMBO PACK.......for a extra twenty cents...we'll biggie size it...Haysi will have a hard time with Hurley no matter what plays Mr. Colley comes up with....the only thing Haysi has going for them is Fleming...what else is there people believe...its gonna happen for Hurley and I'm gonna be there right in the middle of all.....GO REBELS!!!!!!
The key for the rebels is keeping everyone healthy. If they have 1 or 2 key injuries it could turn around everything. They got to be healthy to compete with both sets of Tigers.

Well, Dookie you are right in a sense, but Hurleys numbers have actually turned out to be pretty decent this year and I would say that they are prepared to deal with that....they have more talent on field and on the sideline to accomplish what they are set out to do...so I would say they are in better shape than they have been in years....THEY ARE READY!!!!

Taking it one game at a time and preparing for Burch like it's gonna be Haysi is the main thing.Staying focused and ready for who's in front of you this week not worrying about next week thats what's important. Burch isnt the same Burch as last year and they finally won a game and are 10 foot tall right now.Given that and Mingo County Refs them Rebels boy's better come off the line like somebody smacked there momma and put them bulldogs back under the porch early and not let them hang around...