Tell us all how...

rabidbeaver

I guess you have to find something to laugh at since there isn`t much to talk about with Tech. Of course I witnessed UCLA first hand and they would`ve came into Lane and smacked yall around so I wouldn`t be laughing too hard.

LOL, silly Vol fan...

Well at least I stick with my team through thick and thin. I don`t hop on the ol` bandwagon like some of the tech fans did in the late 90`s. It will take Lane some time to get things going right in Knoxville. I just knew when UT lost their first game people would be talking. I don`t know of any UT fans anywhere that thought they would be undefeated this year lol. If they could just make a bowl, I would be happy. My only thing is all of you Tech fans want to slam UT every chance you get which I`ve never understood.

I guess you have to find something to laugh at since there isn`t much to talk about with Tech. Of course I witnessed UCLA first hand and they would`ve came into Lane and smacked yall around so I wouldn`t be laughing too hard.

I'm not a Tech fan...But I did go to ETSU and living in that area during those years, I became aware of the hatred between these two schools and thought it was funny...so lighten up.

Edited by rabidbeaver

I'm not a Tech fan...But I did go to ETSU and living in that area during those years, I became aware of the hatred between these two schools and thought it was funny...so lighten up.

I was just in a bit of a bad mood about yesterday`s game. I was just hoping they would beat UCLA before the beatdown they will receive from Florida next week.

Edited by HurricaneWarning

Hurricane, you were the one starting crap with everyone before hand, and I believe that was through the computer. So let's try not to contradict yourself next time, ok?

BTW, get at your boy Kiffin with some tissues after next weeks slaughtering.

Well at least I stick with my team through thick and thin. I don`t hop on the ol` bandwagon like some of the tech fans did in the late 90`s. It will take Lane some time to get things going right in Knoxville. I just knew when UT lost their first game people would be talking. I don`t know of any UT fans anywhere that thought they would be undefeated this year lol. If they could just make a bowl, I would be happy. My only thing is all of you Tech fans want to slam UT every chance you get which I`ve never understood.

As I've stated many times before, I've been a VT fan since the '70s...back when they were more commonly referred to as VPI. I'm not a bandwagon fan. If you want to go back that far, it was pretty hard finding UT fans back then too...they had several seasons where finishing above .500 was considered a success...

Something else I find funny, all you UT fans talk about how great they are...here are some numbers for you...

0 conference titles in the last 10 seasons.

3 conference titles in the last 20 seasons. ('90, '97, '98)

5 conference titles in the last 40 seasons. ('85, '89, '90, '97, '98)

Take away that ONE national championship in '98 and UT's last 40 years of football isn't that impressive.

BTW, VT has six conference titles in the last 15 seasons ('95, '96, '99, '04, '07, '08)...

You are also 1-22 against top 5 teams G-man. Before you say how VT has nuts for scheduling Alabama, we've played em for 130 years.

Actually BAMA has nUTs for scheduling VT...at least they aren't afraid to play ranked, non-conference games outside their home state unlike some other SEC schools...[cough]Gators[/cough]...

OK, I'm glad we're not playing VT this year. It would be ugly. We have no QB play. Very disgusted. All goes back to recruiting, why LK told Taj Boyd not to come to UT is beyond me. Could be a long season, should be a good one between you guys and Nebraska on Saturday. After the shock of losing yet AGAIN to UCLA, I've come to realize that we just dont have the players we used to. We had special teams and superstars in the 90's, hopefully we'll be back sooner than later.

Actually BAMA has nUTs for scheduling VT...at least they aren't afraid to play ranked, non-conference games outside their home state unlike some other SEC schools...[cough]Gators[/cough]...

I was surprised to see Georgia actually leave the south this year and travel to Oklahoma State. It had been thirty something odd years since they had.

Hey, it's not our fault Florida State went into the toilet. And to be fair, Tech lost to Temple about ten or twelve years ago. At least when the Gators go to the desert table, we don't choke on the creampuffs.