NCAA 2010 PS3 Dynasty

Rhschamps04

Just wondering if anyone would like to take part in a NCAA 2010 Online dynasty we are using the team builder thing to create teams from Southwest Virgina and East Tennesee. If you would like to join just let me know what team you would like to have. I took Richlands and the guy that created the dynasty took VA high. Tazewell is taken is the other that i think he said was gone DB from TN is gone as well. Abingdon Gate City JI Burton are avalible for sure just PM me your SN and we will get you set up. We need 4 more people to have 12 and as soon as we get the 12 we will start.

• 2 weeks later...

We got 12 team but looks like about 3 that are not really interested in participating so we may kick them out and i would be glad to put in a word for you if you want to join us after this season. What team would you want to be.

I'd like to get in if I could.. message me if i can.

Also check with wvuraiders.....I know he's an avid PS3 guy....me I'd do it in a heartbeat, but I've got to make the PS3 purchase first...so maybe next time. Sounds like a lot of fun to me.