hurley Vs montcalm

estep64

half - Pound 50, TV 8

Lol

Good thing we didn't schedule TV because quite bluntly we could have hung 100 on Pound (thing was 33-0 JJK over Pound halfway through 1st qtr). What is the point in embarrassing someone by hanging 50 in a half? Enjoy it Mildkittens because soon you'll be back in the mighty LPD getting the same thing that JJK gave you. Twin Valley needs to drop football point blank. That right there is pathetic. What has happened over there? Back in the day Garden had some pretty good clubs.

Sorry Unchained I was at the JJk game. Kelly was the better team and certainly deserved to win, but could not have hung 100 on pound. BI tried to run up the score, remember that the clean jerseys didn't come in until 3 minutes left in the game. Pound played the worst they have played all year against kelly. Kelly would have one and has one of the finer teams, but they couldn't score at will cause they tried.

Sorry Unchained I was at the JJk game. Kelly was the better team and certainly deserved to win, but could not have hung 100 on pound. BI tried to run up the score, remember that the clean jerseys didn't come in until 3 minutes left in the game. Pound played the worst they have played all year against kelly. Kelly would have one and has one of the finer teams, but they couldn't score at will cause they tried.

Pretty sure that on a few occasions, B.I. stuck his 2nd string offense in when the Tribe got close to paydirt (he did leave his first team d in for a bit,but that was a response to Crabtree not swapping film with him). JJK may not have hung 100,but they certainly could have hung much more than 47. JJK did not try to run it up. As for the 3rd qtr biz? Ramsey and some other backups were in well before the half. Pound played the worst they have all year because they actually played somebody. Twin Valley,Jenkins,and Castlewood are terrible. I'm not saying that we have a schedule like PV or GC,but it is considerably bettr than the LBs.

Edited by Unchained

Lol

Good thing we didn't schedule TV because quite bluntly we could have hung 100 on Pound (thing was 33-0 JJK over Pound halfway through 1st qtr). What is the point in embarrassing someone by hanging 50 in a half? Enjoy it Mildkittens because soon you'll be back in the mighty LPD getting the same thing that JJK gave you. Twin Valley needs to drop football point blank. That right there is pathetic. What has happened over there? Back in the day Garden had some pretty good clubs.

Im gonna be blunt about it, i was at the game tonight and Pound did not run the score up at all.. They kneeled the ball on 2 point conversions and everything, twin valley just couldnt tackle tonight point blank.. #7 from pound ran all over twin valley, he may have been touched 3 or 4 times all night.. It was a bad night for the TV defense all together.

Crabtree did trade film with him. You need to go back and look at the game film again and get your facts straight. BI tried to run it up. Ask his players. He told someone close to me that as well. How many on BI's schedule are smaller in number and how many are larger? Numbers count and Pound is playing schools of the same size. Who on Kelly's schedule is better? Castlewood is terrible and they beat Rye Cove. John Battle is terrible and they beat Patrick Henry. Lee High got beat by a bottom rung Harlan team. Who do they play out of district that is decent?

Crabtree did trade film with him. You need to go back and look at the game film again and get your facts straight. BI tried to run it up. Ask his players. He told someone close to me that as well. How many on BI's schedule are smaller in number and how many are larger? Numbers count and Pound is playing schools of the same size. Who on Kelly's schedule is better? Castlewood is terrible and they beat Rye Cove. John Battle is terrible and they beat Patrick Henry. Lee High got beat by a bottom rung Harlan team. Who do they play out of district that is decent?

You need some assistance for that delusion no doubt. Be real..Jenkins,Twin Valley? PH,TW would handle either of them. Morgan Co Ky? Winless last year,right? BTW John Battle is improving,something that cannot be said for TV,Jenkins. Crabtree DID NOT trade film with B.I. either. That's a fact. As for numbers? JJK played PH which is not a smaller school. We played Pound because Pound chose to stay in the LPD,keeping it a distric game (nothing at all we can do about that). Tell you what though: I'll not argue round and round with you though. JJK easily handled the "Cats be it 47-0... whatever. Pound is 4-1 at this point,so let's peep that record at the end of the season once LPD play is done,and see where the "Cats stand.

Hey don't get me wrong. My better half is from Pound,and I am tickled that they are doing well,but you and I have different versions of what happened in that game. It's all good though,because that's in the past and both teams are moving on.

Hey don't get me wrong. My better half is from Pound,and I am tickled that they are doing well,but you and I have different versions of what happened in that game. It's all good though,because that's in the past and both teams are moving on.

I thought this thred was about Hurley and Montcalm? lol