How bout them devils

Butkus

I wouldn't call any CD matchup an upset (perhaps beating TW would be a mild one). Congrats to the kids from CW though-always good to nab that first win. As for Rye Cove,it's going to get much worse for the War Eagles come next Friday.

TW is the defending CD champion,returns the core of that team,and hammered CW 52-0 already. Until somebody in the CD derails them,the Pioneers are the team to beat in the Cumberland. Even at that,I said MILD upset.

Edited by Unchained

Point being that the CW-RC game was not an upset. I am aware that TW lost Hensley and some others,but they returned Twigg and some folks as well. TW was the preseason favorite,and I believe they'll back it up by winning the CD. Who knows though? In the CD anything can happen,and anybody can win. It may not make for quality football at times,but it sure is wild and wooly.

I was just trying to give a good shout for castlewood. Being their first win and all. an upset is when the team wins who the majority thinks won't win so I say it was an upset and a good job of preparation last week by players and coaches... Go Devils

I was just trying to give a good shout for castlewood. Being their first win and all. an upset is when the team wins who the majority thinks won't win so I say it was an upset and a good job of preparation last week by players and coaches... Go Devils

Nothing at all wrong with that. Congrats to the kids from Castlewood.