Kid Freaking Out about World Of Warcraft!

beano5

this is the funniest/saddest thing i have ever seen. some kid's mom cancelled his World Of Warcraft account and his brother caught it all on camera. this kid has issues and it shows how dependent kids are becoming on video games.

By far the dumbest thing they ever come up with. I mean what is it that gets people so addicted to this game? That kid needs to put down the passy, grow up, and get a job and stop depending on mama. Get a life kid!

I don't believe it was real, and it if it was his dumb ass should have tried to run thru the door, and he is going to take it in the ass when he gets older....

im glad im not the only one who saw that with the remote. i was just stunned after that, i laughed until that point, then i was weirded out, until the shoe came out lol

• 2 months later...

that one may be fake but there are other videos of the kid freaking out about other stuff and they are pretty funny. i think they are all called greatest freakout ever 1, 2, 3, etc.

i think this one is probably the best

Edited by bluenado5