Face the Facts

Falconman

good observations. i think the falcons were healthy during these games. the falcons are looking ahead to next year sure we would like to keep playing well but the future is next year. we have lost a lot of talent the last few years and will be ready for a good run next year.

The only good run the Falcons will have is in track. Where is all that talent from previous year you are talking about? Next year will be the same, sorry.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only good run the Falcons will have is in track. Where is all that talent from previous year you are talking about? Next year will be the same, sorry.

And what are you saying? We dominate you in that sport? Yes, hmmm, so you still have a chance not to show Falcon Bias?? theres hope for you after all. Keep up Nady and I'll make you a closet Falcon Fan!:D Maybe!

And what are you saying? We dominate you in that sport? Yes, hmmm, so you still have a chance not to show Falcon Bias?? theres hope for you after all. Keep up Nady and I'll make you a closet Falcon Fan!:D Maybe!

I could careless if you dominate us in track, you know what I meant. With the population you guys have it seem you would have a respectable football program. Wipe out the coaching staff and bring a hard nosed staff that knows something about fooball. Forget about trying to hire someone that will be "socially accepted" by the "cultured citizens" of Abingdon and get a real football coach.

I could careless if you dominate us in track, you know what I meant. With the population you guys have it seem you would have a respectable football program. Wipe out the coaching staff and bring a hard nosed staff that knows something about fooball. Forget about trying to hire someone that will be "socially accepted" by the "cultured citizens" of Abingdon and get a real football coach.

I somewhat agree, but that has to come from our central office. There is no hire in our county without our Superintendent blessing, thats why Dennis Vaught didn't get hired. :(