Face the Facts

Falconman

This week 2 teams are high lighted: Marion and Va High

Fact 1: The showercanes looked good on paper and I even tried to pick them to pump them up, but fact is "Neither the refs, nor the canes that shower could stop the blo naders." Marion is time to face the facts: "Your schedule is soft and thats why you have the record you do."

Fact 2: Welcome to SWVA football Coach Thurman. You took your spread offense (an offense that took care of cupcakes like battle, central, and GRAHAM) into a rattlesnake pit and got bit. The red machine led by John Adams and assistant Coach Terry Smith, showed you how they could throw the ball as well. Its time for you to face the facts: "This ain't Kansas Dorthy, wait til this week when you see the city, haha swva football at its best."

Those are the facts, like em or not

Edited by Falconman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That may be the fax but from what I saw Marion is not that bad of a team. They played the blues very strong. The Marion D is pretty good and if they ever open up the off. they would be a real continder. Just from what I saw friday.

Fact 1: The showercanes looked good on paper and I even tried to pick them to pump them up, but fact is "Neither the refs, nor the canes that shower could stop the blo naders." Marion is time to face the facts: "Your schedule is soft and thats why you have the record you do."

Fact 2: Welcome to SWVA football Coach Thurman. You took your spread offense (an offense that took care of cupcakes like battle, central, and GRAHAM) into a rattlesnake pit and got bit. The red machine led by John Adams and assistant Coach Terry Smith, showed you how they could throw the ball as well. Its time for you to face the facts: "This ain't Kansas Dorthy, wait til this week when you see the city, haha swva football at its best."

Yea Marion had a better football team than I thought. Marion will end up with a decent record. Marion will beat the Falcons 2 touchdowns +. Sorry, but I don't see Abingdon winning any SWD games, if so, I see 1.

Marion got beat by 20, the birds got beat by 37 when they played Richlands. Marion`s schedule is soft? Last time I checked we played the same opponents in the district. Look at Marion and Abingdon`s non district games. Abingdon has Patrick Henry, John Battle (boy those two are hard games), J.I. Burton and VA High (who was beaten by Chilhowie who Marion defeated). Marion has Northwood, Rural Retreat (two cupcakes), Chilhowie, and Lebanon. Richlands and some other teams have had a harder schedule than Marion but not Abingdon. Looks like we got a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Marion got beat by 20, the birds got beat by 37 when they played Richlands. Marion`s schedule is soft? Last time I checked we played the same opponents in the district. Look at Marion and Abingdon`s non district games. Abingdon has Patrick Henry, John Battle (boy those two are hard games), J.I. Burton and VA High (who was beaten by Chilhowie who Marion defeated). Marion has Northwood, Rural Retreat (two cupcakes), Chilhowie, and Lebanon. Richlands and some other teams have had a harder schedule than Marion but not Abingdon. Looks like we got a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Don't worry you guys will beat Abingdon. Richlands had the Falcons down 51-7 at the half, Marion gave Richlands a good game. Can't always go by this but I like the CAnes in that one.

Your name should be hidden in the crowd because your post are worse than mine, but I think my falcons run the spread just as good as anyone in SWVA!

This guy has to be a comic. Here we go again, the Abingdon guys can run the spread as good as anyone in SWD but yet cannot beat a SWD team, funny.

Take your shots now, its a fact we haven't won in SWD, yet. We will surf on the waves this friday. We are one year away from making a noise in swd, you heard that fact here first!!!

You were a year away last year and the year before that.

Edited by HurricaneWarning

Take your shots now, its a fact we haven't won in SWD, yet. We will surf on the waves this friday. We are one year away from making a noise in swd, you heard that fact here first!!!

Your always a year away. I guess you will have to wait another come next year cause when the Blues roll into town it will be the same as this year, Falcon Meat baby. I guarentee it. Nobody in the SWD has to worry about the Falcons, you guys should be the team people schedule for their homecoming game.

Your always a year away. I guess you will have to wait another come next year cause when the Blues roll into town it will be the same as this year, Falcon Meat baby. I guarentee it. Nobody in the SWD has to worry about the Falcons, you guys should be the team people schedule for their homecoming game.

I think Grundy is a good Homecoming game this year and next year, my vote is the cocky arrogant blo naders!

I agree. It is frustrating for me knowing the talent we have and still lose. We are a year away from being really good again. With Hess on Friday we might have beat Carroll. I think we can win without him this week. I mean Grundy has not won a district game in 5 years. :eek:

Finally someone that sees it through the keen sight of a Falcon!:)

Dont take this wrong i think the falcons are FALCON HORRIBLE! but im just agreeing on the nick name blo naders is cool and also a true statement