AB and Manning

Lance

anyone see Manning push Ab after he missed a read on a blitz? Only problem is that Manning is the one that was supposed to call the blitz protection...lol...guess he just needed someone to take his frustration out on...I would have liked to have seen AB get in his face, but would not have been a good career move...so he did the right thing and let it go...i'd have been pissed...lol.

so here's my pic of the week:

Manning Killed.jpg

As a Giants fan I have to say that the Saints have one heck of a team. They just flat out beat the Giants in every phase of the game. Brees was never pressured the whole game. The absence of Kenny Philipps and Aaron Ross hurts against good competition. Hopefully the Giants can work on some things this week and get back on track against Arizona Sunday.

ESPN showed the whole clip on NFL live,Manning did point out the blitz to AB. I don't think that one play would have made much difference though the Saints had there number. AB will be alright, he really hasn't had as much playing time as other backs up until this year. I was surprised at Manning, really out of character for him.

Guest JJBrickface
ESPN showed the whole clip on NFL live,Manning did point out the blitz to AB. I don't think that one play would have made much difference though the Saints had there number. AB will be alright, he really hasn't had as much playing time as other backs up until this year. I was surprised at Manning, really out of character for him.

Out of character? Manning is always bitching about something.

Ive been a Saints fan since 2003 when Stallworth went there. Ive been there through the Aaron Brooks years and Carneys missed PAT after the Jax miracle. We finally have a full team. Im excited about this year so much. Ive been hyping them up all preseason and seems like they wanna back me up!

Out of character? Manning is always bitching about something.

Manning is pathetic. Never liked him, never will. I want to be a Giants fan because I've admired their players, but when I can't enjoy the quarterback I find it hard to fully engage in supporting the team. Between his sucking, his complaining, and the analysts making him seem INCREDIBLY better than he is all lead to me not liking him.

so...here is a pic of that play...at the point of where Manning is about to float a duck out there for the INT...other than the blown blitz pick up, look at the protection...so kids, you are an all star Mr. QB...from the time you are in little league what do they teach you? Come on...you know this...

step up in the pocket? Maybe?

What happens if he just steps up? or god forbid runs with the ball....

Manning sucks.

Manning Duck.JPG

...and

Just how hard did Manning get hit on that play? lol

He didn't...ball is out, follow thru is there...defender is behind him....Mannings eyes are closed and he never follows the flight of the ball...he ducks and flinches scared to take another hit...all he had to do was step up and either run with the ball or step up and throw a legit pass.

How many times have you seen a QB throw a pass knowing he is going to get killed and his eyes never leave the ball...Manning...flinch and duck then slap AB in the back...lol...what a wuss.

Manning Flinch.JPG

eli did point out the blitz but when the ball was snapped the fullback went to that side and ahmad went to the other side....either way he went there would have been someone coming off the end because ahmad picked up a block on the other side.

eli did point out the blitz but when the ball was snapped the fullback went to that side and ahmad went to the other side....either way he went there would have been someone coming off the end because ahmad picked up a block on the other side.

Manning never saw the corner coming...it was a timed blitz and he didn't even break until the ball was snapped....heck of a play really...I think if AB picked him up Manning gets hit hard from behind because the DE had his guy beat on the left side. Thing is the guy on the blitz was going so fast all Manning had to do was step up one step and he would have shot right by...you can tell by Mannings reaction he never saw him coming until the very end.

In the post-game media conference, Manning addressed that play and blamed himself for throwing the interception, he manned up about it and didn't blame it on Bradshaw. He said he reacted that way, because he was frustrated... He said he himself was to blame...so he did the right thing, didn't criticize his teammate...

In the post-game media conference, Manning addressed that play and blamed himself for throwing the interception, he manned up about it and didn't blame it on Bradshaw. He said he reacted that way, because he was frustrated... He said he himself was to blame...so he did the right thing, didn't criticize his teammate...

well thats good...glad he owned up to it...the Saints just came to play and Manning had a very bad day...the Giants secondary was totally confused all day, they had no idea who was supposed to be covering where or who.

Didn't watch most of the game but I know early on in the first quarter the Saints receiver (#16 I believe) was catching everything. I believe he caught four passes in a row at one point. All because he was being guarded by a Giants linebacker. On every catch, #16 was being tackled by a safety for NY because he would just blow by Pierce and catch the ball.

Like I said, I didn't watch the whole game. However, if that was the theme for the defense of that day for NY, it's no wonder why they got their nipples ripped off.