the BDD comes down to Honaker vs Haysi

battleftbl

the BDD comes down to Honaker vs Haysi.....AGAIN.

Honaker is your BDD champions. Hurley and Haysi will be watching Burton, Clintwood, Appalachia and whoever comes out of the cumberland district.

Unless Hurley beats them and Hurley can "IF THEY SHOW UP" then I'd love to see a Haysi vs Hurley rematch....I dont care if they play it a walmart parking lot.

speaking of hurley and honaker, when i came by hurley high this morning, there was nobody there, i know they are off for the flu, but are they still getting to practice? if so i might go up there later and see if i cant light a fire under there asses! =)

ive not looked at the points situation but i dont think theres no possible way of hurley and haysi rematch.honaker has had a lot of injurys this yr and really have to wrk hard this week to try and be ready.sure would be bad if they got their homecoming spoiled.

ive not looked at the points situation but i dont think theres no possible way of hurley and haysi rematch.honaker has had a lot of injurys this yr and really have to wrk hard this week to try and be ready.sure would be bad if they got their homecoming spoiled.

It COULD happen IF Hurley wins there last 2 games, Haysi wins the BDD and Burton drops there last 2 games

Have you all ever known of Hurley people giving up easy....not me not now not ever , I say they will be a different team show up this week..what do you think Romeo.... they will regroup and do something that will count...anything is possible but you have to want to make it happen....You can still make a big difference in the standings.....its still there, you have to work a little harder to get there now....So lets make it happen....

the BDD comes down to Honaker vs Haysi.....AGAIN.

Honaker is your BDD champions. Hurley and Haysi will be watching Burton, Clintwood, Appalachia and whoever comes out of the cumberland district.

The only way hurley will be knocke out of the playoffs is if Haysi wins district. If Honaker wins Hurley will make it on points because Appalachia will not be able to out point Hurley if the Rebels win one more game....This is according to the LPD forum

If Hurley gets in the playoffs without winning district and keeps Appalachia out....the VHSL points system is a joke.

Im not downing the Hurley players or school, Im sure they've worked hard and the players can not control who they play, they have to play the schedule given to them.... But Appalachia would dominate Hurley.

Appalachia played with Gate city for a half, gave Burton a run for their money, and also gave Clintwood a very tough ball game. Its also the same Appalachia team who took Pound behind the woodshed 1 week after Pound gave Hurley a good ball game.

IMHO though...hurley deserves to be in the playoffs but not over Appalachia. They should get to take the place of any cumberland district team who qualifies. Hurley would go undefeated in that district