PH vs HHS

Linebackers

What will be the outcome?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the outcome?

• Holston rolls PH
    • PH makes no mistakes, plays hard and pulls off an upset
    • Closer than what people think it will be

Im gonna go ahead and get this started before somebody whos cocky or redneckish starts it from either ph or holston. I just want predictions and thoughts. lol keep trash talking to a minimum and just talk football.

after lastnight they looked better than before..long night for dixie again..

Well I know ph is 2-7 but they shouldve beat chilhowie, but they turned it over 9 times:( but hopefully it'll b close, hopefully it's a good game. Good luck to both teams

i hear we got duel back this week?

i hear we got duel back this week?

yea, hes back. I just hope PH can give HHS a good game. love to see them pull off a upset but that would have to mean ph would have to have no turnovers. but a good close game is better than a blow out. lol

cav fans git ready and 2nd team git ready . . . . wan't b close! we win big! i told ya we would whip chitown & im tellin ya we will whip da rebs! nuttin they can do bout it, unless the git sum new playa's haha.

cav fans git ready and 2nd team git ready . . . . wan't b close! we win big! i told ya we would whip chitown & im tellin ya we will whip da rebs! nuttin they can do bout it, unless the git sum new playa's haha.

You need some new classes-like English 101. Pay attention in class! :eek:

U need a team! quit abindon come to holston! no wait, we dont want u, ur a loser! we beat yall!

We would destroy you guys in a regular season game. If we played you guys 10 times that would be 10 losses for you guys-GET THE PICTURE! :eek:

u guys say that, but u werent sayn it when we bust u in the mouth dis year!

I mean you guys beat battle, ervington, and even chilhowie and you think you are the greatest? One word: Wow???!!! Dude, get a life.

It's people like this why I won't support holston in the playoffs.

I think this will be close for a half, but don't know if PH can keep up with the cavs? I hope so, because I hate Holston. I would love to see PH play the game of their life and come away with a win. Unlike other people on here, I'm a realist and just dont know if they have enough. I'm pulling for the Rebels but think 28-7 cavs is more likely. :(