Marion`s soccer coach passes away

HurricaneWarning

WOW! My wife had asked me if I had heard about a coach that had died from falling through a plate glass window and had no idea what she was talking about...unfortunatley, now I do...

I met Eric playing adult soccer in Johnson City several years ago. From time to time thereafter, I would see him at Marion High School games, and he always was very friendly and enthusiastic about his team. Eric was a great guy and I'm very sorry for his untimely death.

eric was a very dear friend..many fun times with him..knew this guy around 10-11 yrs..was one of the last ppl he saw in this life..and he was smiling and full of life..seconds after i left him on the street and returned to my apt it must have happenend..30-40 mins later i found out erics time was up and heaven called..he wil be missed by us all..keep marion in your prayers cause this town is in shock..

great guy, coach, and judging by everyone he must have been a great friend as well. I remember after the marion game he came over and talked to me and seemed to be a all around good guy. Sorry for this unfortunate event.