class act

jets

was listening to WGTH last friday and heard them interview former richlands players that are at colleges now. what classy guys, i was so impressed with them. i have met jennings several times and he is aways the same 100% class. they represent this area with excellence. way to go guys. no matter if we were on different sides here . we are behind you guys all the way now. Calab may be the best pound per pound player in football

Jennings is a good one and we love to watch him at EH. He was good but I think Tyler Bailey was just as good if not better in High School.

You are full of crap!!!!! Tyler Bailey couldn't carry Jennings jock strap. PERIOD

Who's Tyler Bailey anyway? I must have missed him. Did he play for Abingdon during the sametime Jennings play at Richlands? He must have been one hellva player, if you are suggesting he was better than Jennings. That being the case I should have heard of him!?

You are full of crap!!!!! Tyler Bailey couldn't carry Jennings jock strap. PERIOD

Agreed! This has nothing to do with an anti Abingdon bias. Comparing Bailey to Jennings is ludacris. With that being said, Bailey was a very good player at Abingdon and i enjoyed watching him play. Also i think he ended up at William and Mary which says tons about his "game" off the field as well. No disrespect ment to him but Caleb is, as a previous poster said, the best pound for pound player i've ever seen at the high school level.