Graham score

littlebluefan

Really says a lot about the players drive to fight back and finish successfully and also have to give it to the coaches for turning it around and really getting the defense playing better in the second half of the season. Way to go G-Men!

Grahams announcers are lost in space on the playoff situation...they just said something about them being the #4 seed...wow.

They're lost in space when they get up in the morning....But anyway. Graham looked much better than they did early in the season(week #4, the Marion game was the last time I saw them play.) Marrs ran the option extremely well and the QB draw worked great. Byrd has developed into a very good receiver, also. Offensively, Graham looks solid....At the beginning of the year, the defense scared me to death...it still worries me, but they are getting better. Moving some people around has helped. They have continued to improve all season long and never quit, this team has a lot of character.

Edited by futbolking