Graham score

littlebluefan

not sure what went on there..but I am shocked...I didn't think Graham had any chance to win this game...but, wow...congrats to the Gmen! CC had a really good team this year...did not see this happening.

Way To Go GMEN hurt the home field thing but whatever it is a ALL SWD Playoff with the exception being Cave Spring just when everyone thought our district was weak you do not see alot of whole districts making the playoffs the only one that didn't haha im not even going there.

If I'm a true Graham fan,and not one of those fairweather fans (God knows we've got plenty of them at JJK),then I talk about the character and heart of the kids from Graham. Most teams would have folded the tent after the horrendous start. I think the fact that the kids kept working hard and turned this thing around says alot for those kids. You should be proud G-men players and fans. Good job guys.

not sure what went on there..but I am shocked...I didn't think Graham had any chance to win this game...but, wow...congrats to the Gmen! CC had a really good team this year...did not see this happening.

Surprised me too. Happy for the kids to finish 4-1 after 0-5 start

The #1 seed will come down to today's game between Halifax Co. and PH-Roanoke. If Halifax wins, CS and Richlands will have the same number of points and Richlands will get the #1 seed due to thier record 9-1 (over CS 8-2) Does anyone know the score of the Halifax game?

Edited by old_school_blue

The #1 seed will come down to today's game between Halifan Co. and PH-Roanoke. If Halifax wins, CS and Richlands will have the same number of points and Richlands will get the #1 die to thier record 9-1 (over CS 8-2) Does anyone know the score of the Halifax game?

Trying to find out hard to get a score of 2 teams that have a combined 3 wins on the season haha.

Way To Go GMEN hurt the home field thing but whatever it is a ALL SWD Playoff with the exception being Cave Spring just when everyone thought our district was weak you do not see alot of whole districts making the playoffs the only one that didn't haha im not even going there.

Uhhhhh, Graham had to win to get in the playoffs and make Friday an all-SWD thing.

If they had lost, Patrick Co. would've been in.

Uhhhhh, Graham had to win to get in the playoffs and make Friday an all-SWD thing.

If they had lost, Patrick Co. would've been in.

yeah he is just saying since Graham won it's all swd now...same thing basically.

The way Graham stuck it out this year shows quite a bit about the character of the boys on that team. It also shows a lot about the coaching, but I digress. 4-6 isn't pretty, but it's better than what a lot of people predicted on here, especially after an 0-5 start.

Give 'em Hell in the playoffs. #5-seed, am I right?

IMO, Graham can play with teams who don't run the spread. The Spread offense seems to give Graham the most trouble. Great game today by the G-Men!! The players have played the butts off all year. It's good to see them rewarded with a trip to the playoffs.

Go G-Men!!!!