Three Vols Frehmen arrested...

HurricaneWarning

for attempted armed robbery. Wide receiver Nukeese Richardson, defensive backs Janzen Jackson and Mike Edwards. Jackson and Richardson are great players and Jackson even starts. Good job on throwing your life away idiots.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/12507264/three-tennessee-players-charged-with-attempted-armed-robbery

Edited by HurricaneWarning

I just want to know when they're going to rename the "Fulmer Cup" to the "Kiffin Cup"...

Vls_Btch.gif

Why should they rename it the Kiffin cup? This is his first problem as coach. They may have to take Janzen off this video seeing now they are saying he was not even with Richardson and Edwards.

for attempted armed robbery. Wide receiver Nukeese Richardson, defensive backs Janzen Jackson and Mike Edwards. Jackson and Richardson are great players and Jackson even starts. Good job on throwing your life away idiots.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/12507264/three-tennessee-players-charged-with-attempted-armed-robbery

Ladies and Gentlemen, your Tennessee Volunteers!!

Were these guys brought in by Kiffin?

Ladies and Gentlemen, your Tennessee Volunteers!!

Were these guys brought in by Kiffin?

Yes, Richardson had committed to Florida and at the last minute signed with Tenn. Jackson was committed to LSU and changed at the last minute. Boy, I'll tell you, it must be a bitch having fans adore you, get to play in front of 100,000 people, free college education, and pretty much guaranteed being a millionaire in 3 years. Sorry Tenn doesnt have the choirboys all of the other NCAA teams do.

I think they misunderstood Coach Kiffin. He meant run and gun, not gun and run.;)

Good one Gman, I must admit. Good one. I asked my boss this and I'll ask you guys on here. What if someone told you that if you could stay out of trouble, and do your job for 3 more years you would win the lottery. I think I could manage. You guys?

Sorry Tenn doesnt have the choirboys all of the other NCAA teams do.

No school is loaded with choir boys, but since 2002, Penn State, Florida, and Tennessee have had more football players arrested than any other Division 1-A school.

No school is loaded with choir boys, but since 2002, Penn State, Florida, and Tennessee have had more football players arrested than any other Division 1-A school.

I think BYU has some players that are members of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir...

I think BYU has some players that are members of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir...

GMan, you are king of the one liners. Another good one. I do think coaches are blamed too much. NuKeese Richardson and Jackson were very heavily recruited by a number of schools. A coach can't babysit 24-7. I think CLK has ran his mouth too much, but I believe he has compiled a good staff and has done a good job recruiting and coaching.

I like this article:

http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=11494158

Posted: Nov 12, 2009 3:23 PM EST

Attempted robbery victim: UT players should stay on team

Fans voice angry complaints about UT football player arrestsKNOXVILLE (WATE) -- One of the men police said was a victim of an attempted armed robbery by three UT football players told 6 News Thursday he thinks they should stay on the team.

Corey B. Zickefoose, 20, said he was sitting in the driver's seat of a 1998 Hyundai Elantra on Cumberland Ave. when one of the players pulled a gun and demanded money.

But that's not enough to prevent the players from being kicked off the team, he told 6 News.

"I think they should still be able to play football, regardless," he said. "Tennessee is my place. It's my football team."

"Even after they put a gun in your face, you say let them play football?" 6 News asked.

"Yeah, it's Tennessee. That's the way it is sometimes," Zickefoose said.

The three freshmen football players, defensive back Janzen Jackson, 19, wide receiver Nu'Keese Richardson, 19, and defensive back Michael Edwards, 18, were arrested early Thursday on three charges of attempted armed robbery.

Marie Montmarquet, 21, was also charged with attempted armed robbery, as well as some drug-related offenses.

Police say the players attempted to rob at gunpoint Zickefoose and two friends, Benjamin J. Everett, 20, and Corey M. Smith, 18, of Maryville. The three victims are not UT students.

"The guy jumps out of the passenger seat, runs up and just swings open my door like this and stuck a gun in my face like that," Zickefoose said.

"You weren't scared at all?" 6 News asked.

"No," Zickefoose said.

"A guy is pointing a gun in your face and you aren't scared?" 6 News asked.

"No, I knew I didn't have any money or nothing. I just know how it is. a lot of people do stupid stuff," Zickefoose said.

"Did you know the guys? Did you know they were football players?" 6 News asked.

"Nope. I had no idea," Zickefoose said, adding that he had never seen them before.

Zickefoose believes he may have been targeted because of the stereo system in his car.

He said the incident wasn't part of a drug deal and claims he and his friends were only at the gas station to buy cigarettes.

Did anybody see the interview with these stoners that got robbed...frickin' hilarious!!!

I'll try to find the video...I saw it on one of the CSS talk shows...the four "hosts" were cracking hard on these idiots!

Did anybody see the interview with these stoners that got robbed...frickin' hilarious!!!

I'll try to find the video...I saw it on one of the CSS talk shows...the four "hosts" were cracking hard on these idiots!

http://www.govolsxtra.com/videos/detail/victims-attempted-armed-robbery-speak-about-experi/

These players deserve to be punished and should defintely not be allowed to play football. I don't care if they are athletes or not, this is wrong and they knew what they were doing. Punishment is the only action.