wow......good for pikeview

capanther

i didnt think they could do it tonight.but they sure did......36-21 over westside..big victory for damewood and his crew !.........princeton sounded like they started strong but brooke took over at the end of the second quarter and won 33-16.

princeton seemed to do themselves in to some degree, I was hopeful for a strong 3rd and 4th quarter for princeton, but turned on the radio at the start of the 3rd and the 1st play I heard was a princeton fumble on their 19 and brooke scored 2 plays later to go up 19 to 17, penalties on their possesion after that forced them backwards. Credit brooke for playing stronger when they had to but princeton really did themselves more harm than brooke did in the 3rd it seemed. But again credit brooke and congrats to the tigers on a playoff season and for a very respectable showing. Hopefully they all have safe travel back down south.

probably had as much talent across the board in the skill positions as they have had in a long time.........most of those skill positions return again next year.....they had to rebuild the offensive line and will have to do the same again next year.........but the skill positions will be a year older next year.......basically they lose all their linebackers and 2 inside tackles on defense...but all the speed comming back gives them another chance to have a good year.

i didnt think they could do it tonight.but they sure did......36-21 over westside..big victory for damewood and his crew !.........princeton sounded like they started strong but brooke took over at the end of the second quarter and won 33-16.

Everyone may want to head over to WVP for what is sure to be a spectacular posting event tonight from GMan. I have a feeling he's gonna bring down hell upon the Westside faithful.

Edited by Bluefield_Rules

Everyone may want to head over to WVP for what is sure to be a spectacular posting event tonight from GMan. I have a feeling he's gonna bring down hell upon the Westside faithful.

Can't you feel the love already flowing my way from WyCo...LOL...

I actually think I'm going to take it easy on them. The fact that what I've been preaching about for several weeks actually happened to them is almost enough for me to sit back and grin about the whole situation without really giving them a boatload of crap...

NAH!!! LOL!!!!

I actually think I'm going to take it easy on them. The fact that what I've been preaching about for several weeks actually happened to them is almost enough for me to sit back and grin about the whole situation without really giving them a boatload of crap...

NAH!!! LOL!!!!

I didn't think so. LOL!!!!

NAH!!! LOL!!!!

You've got a fan club over there now!

GMan said what many people were thinking throughout the season. He just said it in a more harsh and abrasive manner than most would. Westside had a good season by their standards, but they didn't play anyone of substance outside of Man (a game they lost) and it was going to show in the playoffs. I didn't think it would show against PV at home, however. If they want to get serious about football they'll beef up the schedule, if not they'll continue on the same course and see the same result in years they do make the playoffs.