raddy pulls it off late

vols4life

radford must really be tough..14-6 over giles..gw vs raddy 2nd round

I was at the game and you're right. Radford is tough. Despite at least 4 turnovers they were able to hold on against Giles. The Spartans played much of the game without starters in the backfield. I did not see #21 Justin Gautier even dressed out so i'm not sure why he was out. He was a huge part of Giles moving the ball in the loss last week at Radford.

Without the turnovers the game wouldn't have been close so if Radford can hold onto the ball against GW next week, they should give the roons all they want. Looking forward to it.

Radford is very athletic and they have a very good defensive line. Giles did very well just to contain the speed of Radford as much as we did. #21 wasnt dressed out. His toe was swollen to where he coudnt hardly get a shoe on. We had several key injuries, but Radford was the better team this year anyway. We have a lot of talent coming up in the lower classes, and plenty of speed, so maybe Giles will return to dominance. These were supposed to be down years, judging by our talent, and JV teams the last few years. 7-4 aint bad for down years. I'll take it any day. Radford will be hard to beat. Gate City may do it. Good luck to Radford.

Radford is very athletic and they have a very good defensive line. Giles did very well just to contain the speed of Radford as much as we did. #21 wasnt dressed out. His toe was swollen to where he coudnt hardly get a shoe on. We had several key injuries, but Radford was the better team this year anyway. We have a lot of talent coming up in the lower classes, and plenty of speed, so maybe Giles will return to dominance. These were supposed to be down years, judging by our talent, and JV teams the last few years. 7-4 aint bad for down years. I'll take it any day. Radford will be hard to beat. Gate City may do it. Good luck to Radford.

Thanks for the info about Gautier. I think he would have made a big difference in the game last night. Too bad he wasn't there. Injuries are a part of the game though.

Radford will be hard to beat but i think the 4 remaining teams are very close in my opinion. Maybe Chilhowie is the weakest of the four? Should be two great games this coming Friday at GW and Chilhowie.

Radford played horrible. Giles played horrible. If Radford plays like that next week, I wouldn't be surprised to see us win big. Carter didn't look good tonight, really the only player for Radford that played well was Palmer.