Directions Needed Please

Nadoball

Can anyone give me good directions to Cave Spring football field. Coming from Richlands. I was there in 06 but can't remeber exits, etc........... Thanks.

When you get to Salem,take third Salem exit.Take left off of exit ramp. This road will be for several miles.You will pass General Electric plant on left but you only need to take one more turn so keep driving.From the time you get off the ramp to where you next turn is about 7 miles.Turn right on Brambleton ave. Go 1.2 miles stadium is on left which is Cave Spring middle school. Please drive carefully!Oh by the way if you are looking for a place to eat Mac and Bobs in Salem is a great place for family. They have a lot of Tvs,sort of like sports bar but have separations for family.Also,the food is great with varied menu.Top chefs.Priced similar to Applebees!

Edited by the watcher

Can anyone give me good directions to Cave Spring football field. Coming from Richlands. I was there in 06 but can't remeber exits, etc........... Thanks.

Go to the thread titled " Graham vs Cave Springs" 3rd page. Good step by step directions can be found there.

For the Blues fans traveling to the game, this is the way I travel when going by Bogle Field

Exit off I-81N @ exit 141

Turn left on to Route 419S and travel 7.7 miles on this road

At light, turn right on to Route 221S (Brambleton) and go 1 mile (Cave Spring Middle School will be on the left) just pass stop light

You can turn left at light on to Route 907 (you can see CSMS, on left, while stopped at light) and immediately (on Route 907)

take a right into the school parking lot behind Bogle Field and CSMS

(this parking lot is on the visitors side)

Or you can continue on Route 221S and go pass CSMS and immediately turn left into the other parking lot in front of Bogle Field

I heard you can also park at the Cave Spring Baptist Church, which is across the road from the school. (You will have to walk across the 4 lanes of traffic if you park there)

Life has many choices--eternity two

When you get to Salem,take third Salem exit.Take left off of exit ramp. This road will be for several miles.You will pass General Electric plant on left but you only need to take one more turn so keep driving.From the time you get off the ramp to where you next turn is about 7 miles.Turn right on Brambleton ave. Go 1.2 miles stadium is on left which is Cave Spring middle school. Please drive carefully!Oh by the way if you are looking for a place to eat Mac and Bobs in Salem is a great place for family. They have a lot of Tvs,sort of like sports bar but have separations for family.Also,the food is great with varied menu.Top chefs.Priced similar to Applebees!

Years ago when we lived in Roanoke my wife and I went to Mac and Bob's. She had a salad and found a dead cricket in it.

I actually went back there last year between the Group A football championship games. No bugs this time.