Hurley?

NewHampshireRed

hurley is going to be good...twin valley is good...hurley is the up and coming team, twin valley is the more experienced team...i think it'll come down to turnovers, and what team is shooting better that night...if they went man to man the whole game...i don't think either team could stop the other...so it comes down the a zone...how well people are shooting...i thin hurley will win one game against them this year...but i also think that everyone in the district will have at least two losses...and talking about playing in the big games, they have lost in the region d championship two years in a row to teams that they were should have beaten...so i think they have something to prove this year as well...

...and talking about playing in the big games, they have lost in the region d championship two years in a row to teams that they were should have beaten...so i think they have something to prove this year as well...

This is ridiculous...do you not call sub-state games "big games"...Because those games determine who go to Richmond and who stays at home. In my opinon those games are the "big games".

And as far as Hurley goes this year, I won't say that they don't have the ability to beat Twin Valley because they may. But, I don't agree that Twin Valley has "no chance"...That is ridiculous. How can you call a team that has won 5 straight BBD Championships and three appearances in Richmond, a team that stands no chance against Hurley..That is laughable.

ok im going on record..when we talked about waynik or however you spell it...i was talking about last, and thats my fault i should have assumed he did work and got better...because a source of mine told me that he really was the real deal this year...so i cannot wait to see him play....should be one heck of a year in the bdd

il agree that twin valley isnt the team they have been since 06.. but im not saying they dont have the ability to play on the same level as those teams did.. but either way.. twin valley and hurley both could be tied for worse team in the state and we'd still be runnin our mouths on here... thats just how it is.. personally as a panther id rather have my tongue shut up in a car door as lose to hurley and im sure they feel the same way about us.. its just a rivalry like VT & UVA or Richlands & Tazwell.. one of my best friends is from hurley but i got a feeling come time for us to walk in the gym for TV/Hurley game were gonna sit on opposite sides of the floor and hate each other haha..