First matches this season

poptop23

grundys first matches this season was pretty good not everyone is heathy yet and some is not down to the weight but they did really good.. Now the few freshmen kind know alittle on what they need to improve on .. keep on fight and bring that state title where it belongs. Can't wait to see the agie's hope the finals are loaded with grundy kids... Good luck to yu all

Grundy looked good this weekend. Beat HM AA Skyline and #2 AAA Robinson and lost to #4 AAA Colonial Forge. Grundy gave up between 2 and 4 forfiets and still performed well. Once everybody gets used to being down to weight and the other kids fall into their weights Grundy will be tough! Good Job Wave! Now go show Kentucky that Va is the true Commonwealth!

I think they're supposed to be back. I really hope so. It seems like it will be really good. I loved the clip of it. But no, as far as I know there is not a actual GWC website. The closest I guess you could get is the GHS school homepage.. but i dont know?

The Documentary looks to be on schedule for next year. They needed to raise a couple hundred thousand dollars. In this economy and the short time before season, they decided to wait a year. They will be back and are scheduled for a trip to Grundy in Jan. The website has been under construction for a couple of years. A variety of obsticles have been noticed, however we should have something out this season.

• 2 weeks later...