Where did my post go?

Guest redneckman

Guest redneckman

Yesterday I ask a question about Jermey Hurley losing to a 7th grader and today its off. I did not bash anyone and did not say anything out of the way. Dont think this is fair G-man or who ever took it off.

Yesterday I ask a question about Jermey Hurley losing to a 7th grader and today its off. I did not bash anyone and did not say anything out of the way. Dont think this is fair G-man or who ever took it off.

Don't blame me for this one...I never saw your post...

well for one there was another post about it already...but, that's not what happend.

Long story short, we got an upgraded server and had to restore a backup that was done earlier in the day...your post was made after that backup was done...so when it was restored it was non-existant at that point....so the world isn't out to get you and Gman is not picking on you or your post...lol...you just happened to post after the backup was made...i thought I had the forums closed off to prevent this sort of thing, but i guess not lol.

some of you might notice we are running a lot faster than normal...thus...new server.