Hurley/Grundy?

swvasport_7

Wild game tonight, ill try to give you a small rundown.

Grundy didn't play all that good, Hurley lost one of the starters in the first quarter. Tyler C. got a technial because he slamed the ball cause he got called for a walk of something (I didn't think it should been a T but oh well) and he never came back in, I don't know if it was a double T or what.

Hurley was ahead the whole game till the last 3 mins, then it went back and fourth on lead changes. Hurley was ahead by 1 (I think) with 20 secs to go and had the ball cause Grundy foueld somebody...Austin Cooper turn to the student section and started taughting and all this junk and he got called for a T (keep in mind the student section yelled at him all night but he still he went to far.) They end up making one ft and missing one, went to overtime.

Not alot went on in ot, Grundy made a basket and a few fts and played good D and chewed the clock till about 30 secs...which they got ahead by 7 with about 1 30 left and hurley brought back to a 2 pt game but Grundy ended makin there fts

Hurley had two players that played very well, Dustin W. and Austin C. Nobody else really did a thing in my eyes.

Glad to see the Wave win the County Rivaly

Edited by swvasport_7

cooper is gonna hafta to put his boys on a leash... and as far as a student sections go... its high school.. learn to deal with it.. but this is the second game this year in which both coopers have gotten t'd up.. and this time it cost them a W... sumthins gotta give..

cooper is gonna hafta to put his boys on a leash... and as far as a student sections go... its high school.. learn to deal with it.. but this is the second game this year in which both coopers have gotten t'd up.. and this time it cost them a W... sumthins gotta give..

The second technical was becasue Mark Cooper called a time out and did not have any left. Austin Cooper never got a technical. Tyler was the only one who got a technical but he was not allowed to come back in the game because Mark or the principal one said the next time they got a technical they would sit the whole game. The second "T" was on Mark for calling a timeout when he had none left.....It was a great game though....Hurley is by far the better team but they wasnt tonight....With Tyler hurley wins by 20

true story... and im pretty sure id let the technical thing slide if it meant winnin a ballgame.. i dont see tyler makin a 20 point difference.. he may be the difference in a win or a loss.. but even with tyler i dont see hurley dominating like your sayin..

true story... and im pretty sure id let the technical thing slide if it meant winnin a ballgame.. i dont see tyler makin a 20 point difference.. he may be the difference in a win or a loss.. but even with tyler i dont see hurley dominating like your sayin..
They just put a beating on your boys tonight with Tyler back in the line up

one player does not make a team....last i heard it takes 5 players to play a game of basketball.

So without tyler They lost, but if they had tyler they win by 20. Had Tyler against TV and won, but someone says without shortridge, response is one player doesn't make a team. I'm confused or is there a double standard somewhere. And no one player doesn't make a team and yes it takes 5 to make a team. But please take in to consideration what i'm getting ready to say i don't mean one player is the reason for a teams success, BUT.....In college football the Heismen is given to not so much the MVP but the player who shows he is a gamebreaker and is the difference maker for a team. Take Mark Ingram away from Bama would they be the same, Let Colt play the Championship would the game turned out the same. Before somebody throws a smartA comment this is basketball. Take Jordan away from the bulls do they still win, Kobe away from the Lakers do they? So yes, sometimes maybe a player does make the difference

So without tyler They lost, but if they had tyler they win by 20. Had Tyler against TV and won, but someone says without shortridge, response is one player doesn't make a team. I'm confused or is there a double standard somewhere. And no one player doesn't make a team and yes it takes 5 to make a team. But please take in to consideration what i'm getting ready to say i don't mean one player is the reason for a teams success, BUT.....In college football the Heismen is given to not so much the MVP but the player who shows he is a gamebreaker and is the difference maker for a team. Take Mark Ingram away from Bama would they be the same, Let Colt play the Championship would the game turned out the same. Before somebody throws a smartA comment this is basketball. Take Jordan away from the bulls do they still win, Kobe away from the Lakers do they? So yes, sometimes maybe a player does make the difference

Very true post.

• 2 weeks later...