2/26/10 - Abingdon vs. Bassett is on - tonight at 6:00 PM.

Lance

Why was this game postponed from last night until tonight??? Weather conditions are expected to be about the same...Blizzard warning and Winter Storm warning still in effect in Smyth...Bassett has to go right through that area to get to Abingdon???...why postpone one day with same conditions expected???

well to be honest it's looking a lot better today than it was yesterday in Abingdon...so not sure, but I'd guess it was Bassett's call to not make the trip yesterday...would have been an easy trip in today to Abingdon...but not sure about the ride home tonight...I'm guessing if Bassett wins then they will have to stay over and play tomorrow...the semi's championship was originally scheduled for today based on the games that were supposed to be played last night? Only one game was played and then tonights will decide who plays for the championship...but, not sure when that game will be now? I'm guessing tomorrow?

Anyone know for sure?