Grundy Open - "Moxey in the Mountains"- Free

GrundyWinsAll

Grundy Open

Moxey in The Mountains

Entry Fee: None, That’s right Everyone who comes wrestles for Free!

When: April 10th

Where: Riverview Elementary and Middle School Grundy VA

Weigh INS: April 9th 5pm-7pm, K-8 can Satellite Weigh in 9-12 will have to weigh in on site

Wrestling starts: April 10th 10:00 am

Age Divisions and Weight Classes: K-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-12, Open

9-12: 107, 115, 122, 128, 134, 140, 146, 152, 159, 167, 177, 192, 216, 285

K-8 and Open will be grouped by Madison system.

Format: K-8 and Open will be wrestled until complete. 9-12 will wrestle to finals. Then 9-12 will have a Formal Finals. Lights down with spotlight on center circle, individual introductions, one mat, great atmosphere..

Mats: 4 mats minimum 6 if needed

Pre-Registration- Email all entries to tassrobertson@hotmail.com or fax them to 276-935-7576. Nobody can register after 7pm April 9th. All emails should have Name, Weight, Age, Grade, Team name, and seeding info. We will try to get everyone grouped before weigh ins. Please send in Division and Weight or Weight Class. You can change weights, but this helps to get everyone in the computer before the weigh-ins start.

Attention Varsity Division Coaches: Send in Seeding information with your wrestlers pre registration email.

Waiver: I_________________________ give my child_______________________ permission to participate in the Grundy Wrestling Club Grundy Open Wrestling Tournament. I accept full responsibility for any misfortune, physical or financial, that may occur before, during, or after any match or participation in the Grundy Open Wrestling Tournament. Further I will not hold responsible Grundy Wrestling Club, Grundy High School, Buchanan County Public Schools, or any agent or associate of the before mentioned organizations for any injury or misfortune that may occur due to participation in the said tournament.

Parent Signature: ____________________________________

Date: ______

sounds like this is going to be fun! Keep us updated as it gets closer as to how many register and that sort of thing...any idea on how many you guys are expecting? Be a good chance for everyone to get out and see the Grundy kids in action since most of the time you guys are on the road somewhere....I'll be trying to make this one for sure!

Thanks for the info!

*made this thread stick to the top for you as well...so all you have to do is put any updates in here when needed.

**Also, added it to the news on the front page of the site.

• 1 month later...

Please start sending in the information for the tournament this weekend. I need to get the young guys placed in brackets, and the varsity set up for weigh-ins. Thanks for the help and with your help we will run a smooth tournament.

Thanks,

Tass Robertson