Ohio vs. Gtown

MrSocko

how can you say that? its easily the Toughest and best conference top to bottom

3 losses on the first day and almost a 4th. to "powerhouse" Robert Morris. The Big East ain't doing to good in the NIT either.

You may be right, the Vols may lose, but nobody said the SEC was strong this year in b-ball. The Big East were given 8 spots in the tourny, you would think they would back up all that praise. Oh, by the way, if I was you I would separate your teams it's looks like you are saying a dirty word.

Edited by thevols

I am sure "TheVols" is just mad because the SEC just doesn't match up with the Big East from top to bottom and he is still angry at Lane Kiffin...

I'll bet a hole in a donut that the SEC will send more teams to the final four than the Big East. I think 1 team for the SEC and 0 for the Big East but what the hell do I know my 7 year old daughter has less losses than I do. I have 4 so far and she has 3(she picked Ohio) and she rarely watches basketball. I think she went by their nicknames.HAHA

I'll bet a hole in a donut that the SEC will send more teams to the final four than the Big East. I think 1 team for the SEC and 0 for the Big East but what the hell do I know my 7 year old daughter has less losses than I do. I have 4 so far and she has 3(she picked Ohio) and she rarely watches basketball. I think she went by their nicknames.HAHA

I have 0 SEC teams making the Final Four...

still wana bet??

still wana bet??

We still discussing this? I believe you are wearing your feelings on your shirt sleeve. I still say the Big East was over hyped and didn't deserve 8 spots. I owe you a donut hole but if you would like, I call my wife's Grandma and get her to make you some them old school "sugar tits" they made back in the day for crying babies.

Who saw this coming? Villanova was lucky in there game to get a win. I think the Big East is not as tough as everybody thought.

I understand your thought, but I disagree respectfully! I think the BE may have suffered from beating the crap out of each other this season. It was a tough season on all teams. The BE is the most competitive from top to bottom with the Big XII coming in a close second.

As far as the comparison with the ACC, I think they got more teams in than they should based on the history of the conference. I mean VT should have been in the mix of the ones that made it, however, I don't know that many outside Duke and Maryland should have got in. Maybe Clemson, but that's the end of the road for me in the ACC. I think if VT had an offense they would be incredible. Look out next year with Dulaney and Hudson coming back not to mention others. I just think with an awful OOC schedule and a weak in conference schedule VT and other ACC teams just lacked the criteria this year. Even Duke is lacking big wins vs. a big team. Purdue w/o best player, Baylor, and Gonzaga oh and Maryland split. 2 reg season and 2 post season.

how am i the "crying baby" when you were the one who was clearly wrong..??

I said this because, apparently I hurt your feelings talking about your "mighty" Big East in the first couple of posts.