Senior all-star game and best of the best showcase

fatherof4

Wow you have some harsh words for thid Damron guy. If you were coaching the game as you had stated before how would you know how many were in Bristol? I reaqd the bristol paper and the article on your game was good but it mentioned Coach Rasnick as the coach again you had mentioned somewhere that you were coaching the game. It seems to me that there has been some facts not exactly true from you but Hogosportz has been up front. By the way since no young men from Castlewood was invitied to play how did Zak Bush end up plying in Bristol?

I didn't coach the games at Castlewood. I'm not sure where you got that. As for how a Castlewood player ended up playing in the game, he was called at home at the last minute along with 2 other Castlewood players and also a player from Pound. Most of these calls, if not all, were made after our roster came out. I'm done talking about it. This will be my last post on the matter. The games at Casltewood were really exciting and it was a big success. Next year we will do this again and the Hogo will host the event. Hopefully once our date is out, no one will try to step on our throats again. We would have been willing to work around the SWVA All-Star game, but did not find out about it until it came out in the paper. This was only 2 weeks before our event and it was too late to cancel at the time. We even looked to move ours to Friday night or Saturday day once we found out about the Bristol event, but the kids either had softball, baseball, track or even soccer going on. We just wanted to do something nice for the kids. Travis and I put a lot of time and effect into this and didn't receive or ask for anything in return. We did it, because we enjoy the game and enjoy helping kids. We are now planning another All-Star game and are going to do our best to make sure our schedule doesn't conflict with any other All-Star games.

yeah I beleive it would be a good idea for you to stop after the comments about Damron. You have posted all over about this game and some where stated you were coaching. The facts are what they are. I am sure the gentleman from the Hogoheegee isn't aware of quite a few things but since you are finished we will leave it be.

yeah I beleive it would be a good idea for you to stop after the comments about Damron. You have posted all over about this game and some where stated you were coaching. The facts are what they are. I am sure the gentleman from the Hogoheegee isn't aware of quite a few things but since you are finished we will leave it be.

I still don't know where you get I was coaching, but either way I'm out.

wasn't this game supposed to be put on film or something?

i was told it would, & if anyone has it i would like to see it. maybe a link to it?

Sure, give me a couple days to get it all ready and I'll post the link to it here.

"Me and Travis from the Hogoheegee set this up and Coach Rasnick had nothing to do with it. I just ask him if we could use the gym and that was it. I connect all of our players and Travis connect all of his. " Just using your words Fatherof4 That is Coach Rasnick had nothing to do with this but he was the coach go figure

"Me and Travis from the Hogoheegee set this up and Coach Rasnick had nothing to do with it. I just ask him if we could use the gym and that was it. I connect all of our players and Travis connect all of his. " Just using your words Fatherof4 That is Coach Rasnick had nothing to do with this but he was the coach go figure

He didn't have anything to do with getting the players together or organizing the event. He didn't call players at home and try to recruit them to the Castlewood event like your good buddy did. Also there isn't text messages saved from Rasnick to players from other schools trying to recruit them, but there is from your good friend. He has tried to run our coaches name in the ground, but it looks like Rasnick will have the last laugh when all of the violations that has been comitted by your buddy come out.

By the way you wasn't part of those illegal scrimmages going on was you ?? I sure hope not, because I don't believe Dr. Perry would like that too well.

Edited by fatherof4

Man you have an axe to grind. What did this guy at St Paul do to you? You are making some strong accusations for someone without a reason. Your partener Travis has remained calm throughout this entire affiar. Illegal scrimmages I not sure what you are talking about but I am sure it involves SP.

Man you have an axe to grind. What did this guy at St Paul do to you? You are making some strong accusations for someone without a reason. Your partener Travis has remained calm throughout this entire affiar. Illegal scrimmages I not sure what you are talking about but I am sure it involves SP.

Coach M I hear you are having some issues at your school also. All I can say what goes around comes around. All these stuff you coaches try to pull will end up bitting you in the butt before it's all said in done. Your good friend knows what he did and knows what he has said, so if you want to know, ask him.

dude Is everyone on here a coach or teacher i am just reading and can see the hostility. I can guarantee you don't know me and i don't know you but I have friends all over and can find out so maybe you better hope you do not have ISSUES.

You gentlemen need to let this go. It is over, both events went off and both seemed to be a success for both parties. Lets, call it a day and let this issure end.

Good call!