Raleigh County Mining Accident

GMan, do you really work at Mickey D's??

Do I really work "at Mickey D's"???

Yes, but not really.

I work for the Owner/Operator of 11 McDonald's restaurants in southern WV and southwest VA. I don't actually work in the restaurants. I work at our corporate office and have a great 8 AM - 5 PM, 5-day-a-week...well, 4.5-day-a-week...OK, 4-day-a-week every other week...job. The only time I'm ever in the restaurants is when I'm there on official "office business" or getting myself something to eat. And no, I don't eat for free...

Westboro Baptist is coming to Charleston today and will stay through the weekend. Their original plans were to stay in Charleston all weekend, however, due to the recent mining accident, they plan to pay a visit to the mine.

Now I never want to wish bad on anyone; no matter what you've done. However, if these people from Westboro Baptist just so happen to find themselves injured or worse....so be it.

Great work by the people of Charleston, WV. Put WBC in their place.

http://ecopolitology.org/2010/04/09/westboro-baptist-church-gets-out-protested-in-west-virginia/

Actually, I hardly consider it great work. Westboro doesn't need people to yell back at them. I gurantee they went back to their church, told the congregation of their experience in WV, and began to discuss how the Bible tells them how "Christians" will face persecution and the acts by the people of Charleston are just the reaction of ignorant people to the will of God. Yelling at the people of Westboro Baptist will get this country nowhere. Gathering around them and shouting ands screaming while they are standing on a corner peacefully with their pickets is just adding fuel to the fire.