taz vs. grundy

shroom

dude, tazewell was not getting ball or leg, they got nothing. the graham kids would run into them and fall. getting the foul..and why the D allowed 1v1 who knows but the fact of it, yes they were offsides and the whole 1st half was split in possesion. then in the 2nd once forest scored again it was nothing but back and forthed miss shots and graham being offsides. then the crap flop in the box got them a 3rd goal. not a bad game on both teams part.

So you say the Tazewell players got nothing? So you're admitting that they would go in for a tackle and miss the ball? Which isn't true because they would miss the ball and get all leg. They kid they call shortie shouldve got a yellow. I'm sorry that's just what I think and why Tazewell's defense allowed all those 1 v 1s is because they ain't good.

So you say the Tazewell players got nothing? So you're admitting that they would go in for a tackle and miss the ball? Which isn't true because they would miss the ball and get all leg. They kid they call shortie shouldve got a yellow. I'm sorry that's just what I think and why Tazewell's defense allowed all those 1 v 1s is because they ain't good.

ok their not good...ok we will see what happens at lincolnshire just think once tazewell's offense gets straighted out graham will be in trouble with tazewell's shots coming in and tazewell's keeper zoning in everything shot at him and takin care of business. and alot of chip and chase will be eleminated. the tables will turn trust me... Im calling it from the stands in which i sit

Edited by tazrunner

You guys let Grundy score. That says everything. Tazewell's keeper played a great game but that doesn't mean he will do it next time. If you guys can't shutout Grundy how are you gonna shutout Graham?

point out to me where I mentioned a "shutout" stop putting made up words in my mouth

Edited by tazrunner

and everybody has an off game as far as the Tazewell grundy game we played terribly and still won by an "ok" margin of victory

I thought this was hilarious. I agree, everybody has bad games. But how do you have a bad game against Grundy? You're admitting they played terribly to one of the worst teams around. Sorry Grundy. And winning by three goals to Grundy is not an "ok" margin of victory. It's a terrible margin of victory.

haha oh king george. If im not mistaken the backup keeper played against grundy. Tazs goalie is good and works for everything. We have spent countless hours after practice and on sundays working on little things, and detail. He loves to learn and is easy to teach and makes me feel smarter haha now to the bickering. It'll be a tougher game at lincolnshire, thats home field advantage at its finest. But getting on here and saying how badly each team sucks doesnt make you a winner for both teams. Its a rivarly, of course its dirty. Theres a pic that was in the paper of me getting elbowed in mid air, no call haha you deal with it and play. Regular season means nothing, its all about the tourney. Good luck all swd teams, especially them dawgs ;)