taz vs. grundy

shroom

Well what you guys think'll happen? I haven't heard anything about ether team

e·ther [ee-ther]

–noun

1. Also called diethyl ether, diethyl oxide, ethyl ether, ethyl oxide, sulfuric ether. Chemistry, Pharmacology. a colorless, highly volatile, flammable liquid, C4H10O, having an aromatic odor and sweet, burning taste, derived from ethyl alcohol by the action of sulfuric acid: used as a solvent and, formerly, as an inhalant anesthetic.

2. Chemistry. (formerly) one of a class of compounds in which two organic groups are attached directly to an oxygen atom, having the general formula ROR.

3. the upper regions of space; the clear sky; the heavens.

4. the medium supposed by the ancients to fill the upper regions of space.

5. Physics. a hypothetical substance supposed to occupy all space, postulated to account for the propagation of electromagnetic radiation through space.

e·ther [ee-ther]

–noun

1. Also called diethyl ether, diethyl oxide, ethyl ether, ethyl oxide, sulfuric ether. Chemistry, Pharmacology. a colorless, highly volatile, flammable liquid, C4H10O, having an aromatic odor and sweet, burning taste, derived from ethyl alcohol by the action of sulfuric acid: used as a solvent and, formerly, as an inhalant anesthetic.

2. Chemistry. (formerly) one of a class of compounds in which two organic groups are attached directly to an oxygen atom, having the general formula ROR.

3. the upper regions of space; the clear sky; the heavens.

4. the medium supposed by the ancients to fill the upper regions of space.

5. Physics. a hypothetical substance supposed to occupy all space, postulated to account for the propagation of electromagnetic radiation through space.

GMan what do you expect from someone with the name.."Shroom"....

If you're texting while driving you're an irresponsible idiot who has no regard for human life.

As stated above...what do you expect from someone with the name "Shroom"...

Graham had a Tough time scoring on tazewell's keeper The game really should of been 2 0 but that PK called in like the 84th min was dumb. It was a flop and the sideline official had already rolled there flags up and BAM, a PK called which was a flop btw. our keeper played an awesome game though

and everybody has an off game as far as the Tazewell grundy game we played terribly and still won by an "ok" margin of victory

Graham had a Tough time scoring on tazewell's keeper The game really should of been 2 0 but that PK called in like the 84th min was dumb. It was a flop and the sideline official had already rolled there flags up and BAM, a PK called which was a flop btw. our keeper played an awesome game though

and everybody has an off game as far as the Tazewell grundy game we played terribly and still won by an "ok" margin of victory

How was it a flop? You guys are so dirty. Your tackles are so late and you don't even get ball. No disrespect to Grundy but this is there second year and you only beat them by 3 and didn't even shut them out. I will admit your keeper did play a solid game but you never even tested ours. If it wasn't for us not being able to finish and your keep actually doing really good. Your lucky the score wasn't worse.

Edited by _______________

How was it a flop? You guys are so dirty. Your tackles are so late and you don't even get ball. No disrespect to Grundy but this is there second year and you only beat them by 3 and didn't even shut them out. I will admit your keeper did play a solid game but you never even tested ours. If it wasn't for us not being able to finish and your keep actually doing really good. Your lucky the score wasn't worse.

I think it was more of the Tazewell keeper's individual skill instead of graham's finishing because you all had a ton of one on ones that was saved or touched away. to only hoave two one v ones roll in the net is pretty amazing considering how many one v ones there was. how exactly were they dirty??? with all do respect, you guys complained about people foulin u when one of our players clearly didnt foul. Big team of floppers no offense but the truth sad thing is that this is very common on the soccer field and i hate it. flopping is the worst element in the game of soccer period and no one will argue that logic

If Tazewell's offense would have played like the should it would have been different, not saying Graham wouldnt have won the game, but a closer score. the game was played alot closer than the score showed anyways. but how in the heck waas graham not flopping. from where i was i had a pretty good view of the whole field. if a tazewell kid even looked at a graham player wrong they fell and got the foul called. the margin of fouls was 15-4. way to huge to show a game being called fairly. and graham had 8 offsides calls, if they did it that much there's no telling how many times they got away with it. it was a very evenly played game other than the score if you read the stats in the newspaper.

http://bdtonline.com/localsports/x1687706205/G-Men-record-clean-sheet-victory

If Tazewell's offense would have played like the should it would have been different, not saying Graham wouldnt have won the game, but a closer score. the game was played alot closer than the score showed anyways. but how in the heck waas graham not flopping. from where i was i had a pretty good view of the whole field. if a tazewell kid even looked at a graham player wrong they fell and got the foul called. the margin of fouls was 15-4. way to huge to show a game being called fairly. and graham had 8 offsides calls, if they did it that much there's no telling how many times they got away with it. it was a very evenly played game other than the score if you read the stats in the newspaper.

http://bdtonline.com/localsports/x16...-sheet-victory

Question for you tazrunner. Why was your defense allowing all those 1 v 1s? Graham got screwed with all those offsides. There was 1 or 2 that were actually the right call. With all due respect Taz players wouldn't even get ball. How is that not a foul when all you get is somebodys leg and no ball. The game wasn't close at all we had more posession, more shots. How was it close? The ball was on your half the majority of the game. I'm just curious were you guys watching the game?

Edited by _______________

Question for you tazrunner. Why was your defense allowing all those 1 v 1s? Graham got screwed with all those offsides. There was 1 or 2 that were actually the right call. With all due respect Taz players wouldn't even get ball. How is that not a foul when all you get is somebodys leg and no ball. The game wasn't close at all we had more posession, more shots. How was it close? The ball was on your half the majority of the game. I'm just curious were you guys watching the game?

dude, tazewell was not getting ball or leg, they got nothing. the graham kids would run into them and fall. getting the foul..and why the D allowed 1v1 who knows but the fact of it, yes they were offsides and the whole 1st half was split in possesion. then in the 2nd once forest scored again it was nothing but back and forthed miss shots and graham being offsides. then the crap flop in the box got them a 3rd goal. not a bad game on both teams part.

well i have an obvious anwser you you sir. its called "chip and chase" and forrest is a speed demon. this is most everyones stragety in the SWD and honestly it works well with speed demons up top and people who can chip the ball rather well. Also in the second half, any defense will eventually break down when the opponent is constantly running the other teams defense ragged. I will admit in the second half it wasn't even at all graham adjusted and kept going at it. the first half was pretty even. Tazewell will be ready to play at lincolnshire and the result should be more to tazewell's favor because chip and chase wont be as effective at lincolnshire as it is at east river.