OK...SNL sucks BUT...

Tina Fay is the best. (She probably wrote the thing.) Too bad they didn't skewer Jim Nantz, whose ex-wife cleaned him out for the kind of thing Tiger was doing.

Now, Tina Fey is a UVA grad ('91), so I have a natural predisposition toward her.

BUT, her writing is part of the disease that has absolutely butchered SNL in the first place. Her acting is not bad, but a writer she's not. And when the NBC brass figures this out, SNL will return to its position of dominance.

Now, Tina Fey is a UVA grad ('91), so I have a natural predisposition toward her.

BUT, her writing is part of the disease that has absolutely butchered SNL in the first place. Her acting is not bad, but a writer she's not. And when the NBC brass figures this out, SNL will return to its position of dominance.

Ummm...she was the host of the show the other night...she hasn't been on the show in a few years and it has steadily gotten worse since...

BTW, she graduated from UVA in '92...

Ummm...she was the host of the show the other night...she hasn't been on the show in a few years and it has steadily gotten worse since...

BTW, she graduated from UVA in '92...

Well, excuse me for missing her graduation year by 1. ;)

And her writing wasn't exactly killing when she WAS there. SNL hasn't been worth much of anything for the last 6-7 years. Her writing started the submarining effect we've been seeing for quite some time. And I will not budge on that point.

She obviously has some skills as a writer and producer since she has won multiple Emmy's for both for 30 Rock. Her script for "Mean Girls" is hilarious.

But then again we all have different tastes and that is what keep this board interesting.