Top 5 west of Radford

carrollfan

1. Abingdon (Undefeated in District play)

2. George Wythe (Tied Galax but beat them bad at GW, Lost to Marion early then destroyed them at home 5-0, and Lost to Pulaski)

3. Carroll (Lost to Abingdon 3-2 and 2-1, Lost to Marion twice and tied Graham without Moreno but they Beat Graham 4-1 at East river and beat Galax for the first time in 8 years)

4. Graham ( Good team but have had some bad breaks)

5. Galax (little bit down this year but still has a good solid team)

if there is anyone else that needs to be considered then please post what you think. No trash talk.

Thanks,

Nice list. I thought Graham has actually had a pretty good season so far. We've lost to Abingdon twice but who hasn't? We played Pulaski twice and lost both times but they were very good games. Even though they are probably the worst in the River Ridge it's still the River Ridge where they play Blacksburg, Hidden Valley, etc. We have had some tough breaks losing Scott. The 2-2 tie at Carroll was probably one of the best games I've ever played in. The 4-1 loss was easily our worst game thus far. We beat Marion once and play them again sometime next week. Pretty decent season. Better than last year in my opinion.

That is a good point Dawgs86. By the way long time no talk, I hope you are doing well. To be truthful, I do not know much about them. I do believe that I might need to include Pluaski maybe somewhere on that list. They have beat at least two of the top 5 teams. What does everyone else think.

Pulaski did beat GW, but let me just say everything went wrong for GW that game. A late first half goal in stoppage time, and an early own goal in the second half unraveled GW and we really broke down as a team that game. Earlier we easily beat them 3-0 at home (we played with 10 men for 40 minutes). That, along with the away Marion fixture, were the worst two GW games all season, which happened to be on back to back nights.

1. Abingdon (Undefeated in District play)

2. George Wythe (Tied Galax but beat them bad at GW, Lost to Marion early then destroyed them at home 5-0, and Lost to Pulaski)

3. Carroll (Lost to Abingdon 3-2 and 2-1, Lost to Marion twice and tied Graham without Moreno but they Beat Graham 4-1 at East river and beat Galax for the first time in 8 years)

4. Graham ( Good team but have had some bad breaks)

5. Galax (little bit down this year but still has a good solid team)

if there is anyone else that needs to be considered then please post what you think. No trash talk.

Thanks,

Marion beat Carroll twice, Graham once, and also George Wythe..and only lost 1-0 to Abingdon. So should they not be on this list?? Just a thought

Yes it is a good thought, the list was before you beat Graham. The wins against GW and Carroll came before a lot of your injuries so I was thinking they would be hurt bad after that. After I saw the way GW beat you guys I was not sure what to think. I am going to post a new list at the end of the week. We will see how it comes out then.

Yes it is a good thought, the list was before you beat Graham. The wins against GW and Carroll came before a lot of your injuries so I was thinking they would be hurt bad after that. After I saw the way GW beat you guys I was not sure what to think. I am going to post a new list at the end of the week. We will see how it comes out then.

oh im not on Marion. i was just saying that would make sense