Spring Shredfest 2010

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you guys know about a local music festival called Spring Shredfest. It is in Abingdon, VA at the Highlands Comm. College Higher Ed. Center. The date is this saturday May 22nd. There are 10 bands. My band, Torque, is one of the bands performing. Admission is $5 and all money goes to local high school music programs. It starts at 12 noon and lasts till around 11. There will also be raffles and door prizes sucj as tickets to Dollywood, Carowinds, and Gift Certificates. There will also be a karaoke contest that starts at 3 in the same building in the upper lounge area. Here is a list of the bands to be playing.

Jonzn- Va- Southern Rock

Peaces of Way- Bristol, Va- Acoustic/ Folk

Torque- Richlands, VA- Alternatve Rock

Avid Addiction- Greenville, Tn- Rock

Beards and Bats- VA- Metal/Screamo

Jacobs Crossing- Richlands, VA- Christian Rock

Star City Meltdown- Johnson City, Tn- Modern Rock

This Sixth Day- Saltville, Va- Modern Rock

Planet Hoffman- Greenville, Tn- Alternative Rock

Lake Effekt- ??- Rock

http://www.myspace.com/swvatorque is my bands myspace if you want to check us out. we just recently put some new songs up.

http://www.myspace.com/springshredfest is the myspace for the show. you can also listen to a song of each band on it.

So come out Saturday and have a good time with some good bands!!!!

Those songs flippin' ROCK..."1934" and "Ex Cathedra" are very good! I can hear your music evolving from the last time I heard it. "Leech" is probably still my favorite of the ones you have up on the site...Deftones...

Yeah, not too bad. He's come a long way since I bought him that toy guitar for Christmas when he was five.

You bought me a toy guitar??? Haha. I have no idea of this lol. Our guitarist isnt gonna make it to the show so I'm gonna play guitar at this show. We have a back up bassist lined out. And BigD, I'm playing the guitar that Mommaw bought me for my graduation. So its gonna be an extremely emotional show for me.

Those songs flippin' ROCK..."1934" and "Ex Cathedra" are very good! I can hear your music evolving from the last time I heard it. "Leech" is probably still my favorite of the ones you have up on the site...Deftones...

Thanks GMan!! Means alot. We are actually staying the night at the studio next friday and working all day and then all night, then all day saturday. Gonna try to get most of the songs done those days. Leech is coming. That one will be a little bit difficult to record. I think we are gonna record the cover of Change by the Deftones. Prolly not put it on the cd, but have it on the myspace for fun.