Anyone know...

where Bluefield city manager Andy Merriman lives???

I've got a couple of bags of garbage I need to drop off in his yard...TIC, of course...or not...

This guy is a punk-idiot who needs to be kicked out of his position...gawdawful administrator and an embarrassment to the City of Bluefield...

where Bluefield city manager Andy Merriman lives???

I've got a couple of bags of garbage I need to drop off in his yard...TIC, of course...or not...

This guy is a punk-idiot who needs to be kicked out of his position...gawdawful administrator and an embarrassment to the City of Bluefield...

I know someone that wants to do the same. I'm amazed at the stupidity level of some "officials."

If anyone is wondering what we are talking about, read this: http://bdtonline.com/local/x334297499/Talking-trash

He's just being a little bitch because the BoD didn't allow him to jack up the garbage fees, which are too high to begin with...now he's telling the sanitation guys to not pick it up if it isn't in cans...

This is Bluefield, WV not Celebration, FL where everyone is a millionaire and HOA's tell you how high/low you have to keep your lawn. And it won't take long for Bluefield to look worse than McDowell Co. after a flood if the City keeps leaving bags of garbage laying around on the streets.

I can't wait for the first rabid racoon to bite a child because the 'coon was attracted to all the garbage left laying around. Or even worse...its now "bear season" in our area. They are on the move right now. Garbage left laying around will only attract them into areas they don't normally roam. Anybody could be fair game for a bear attack. Maybe a big a$$ law suit against the City is just what they need to get their attention...

Merriman has been nothing but a "trouble maker" since he took the job as City Manager...pathetic...

Don't tell me he has an unlisted phone number. That is not something the manager of a small town can do. You have to be visible and willing to speak to concerned citizens one on one to explain the reason for the policy. You can't just give an interview and write a press release.

If I learned nothing else working in small towns, it was that.