A common thief with compassion

bucfan64

O.K., lets play out this little scenario..........

Suppose I accost you with a loaded gun and force you to take me to an ATM. I tell you to withdraw $5,000 or I’ll shoot you. You withdraw the money and give it to me. I go and give all the money to people in need. I don’t keep one dime for myself.

Haven’t I taken care of people in need? Isn’t what I did moral? Isn’t it consistent with God’s will? Aren’t I a good person?

No. I’m nothing more than a common thief. The fact that I’ve used the money to help the needy is irrelevant. The end doesn’t justify the means. I should be prosecuted and convicted.

This is what the government does daily, yet few ever see through this false "compassion," and call it by what it really is...........theft! Why?

For the liberal whiners and progressive trollers.......

No, the government has never pointed a gun at me and took my money, instead, they use the IRS and threats of prison terms, jail time or outrageous fines to "convince" me to hand over my "fair share."

Yes, I do care about my fellow man, and I would do even more to help him, if I had any money left over after my monthly fleecing.

No, I am not racist nor homophobic, not that it should have anything to do with what I wrote above, but knowing that you don't have a legitimate argument against anything sensible, I figured that I would go ahead and clarify.

Edited by bucfan64

Since the average American doesn't have $5,000 in the bank, the point is moot. One of the problems we have gotten into in this country has to do with rampant consumerism. No one saves, everyone uses the plastic and continues to enrich those banks and the guys on Wall Street.

Since the average American doesn't have $5,000 in the bank, the point is moot. One of the problems we have gotten into in this country has to do with rampant consumerism. No one saves, everyone uses the plastic and continues to enrich those banks and the guys on Wall Street.

True, we have become a nation of consumers instead of producers!