A positive message

No matter what are opinions are on here,I believe this country will be great and is great.Sometimes when we listen to the negatives,we forget about the positives.There are some liberals in New York but a lot of people expressed ownership of those liberals after 9-11.The economy will get better and the president will probably get too much credit.Bush got too much blame although some of his policies were far reaching for people who value freedom.The biggest problem is the congress,especially the senate.There is very little difference between parties and they seem to care more about their jobs than the people.We have problems but our people are too good and our government too sound to allow them to take over.Express your vote and remember vote on actions,not words.We have debt issues and a lot of these involve the population getting older.Most of the money spent comes from 2 large areas,Military,Military pension and healthcare.Most of the rest comes from small areas.Either we cut the military some,or raise the age people can stand for benefits or both and we can save money by not paying so much to hospitals and insurance companies.Because hospitals are private they do a lot of unnecessary testing-They pay for a machine and then every time they charge for it the hospital gets payed a lot.these issues need to be thought out and solved.

I'm sorry, but you'll have to explain these two points of view a little more clearly.

Please explain how President Bush's policies were far reaching for people who value freedom.

Bush got too much blame although some of his policies were far reaching for people who value freedom.

And this may be the most perplexing statement ever made on SWVASports.com.

There is very little difference between parties and they seem to care more about their jobs than the people.We have problems but our people are too good and our government too sound to allow them to take over.

How on earth can you bring yourself to believe there is very little difference between Democrats and Republicans?

There has rarely been a wider gap between the two parties in the history of our great nation. The extreme left wing liberals and the tea party ultra-conservatives are practically to the point of attacking one another in public. People are spitting and cursing at each other.

And you state that our government is sound? Where the hell have you been? Our government is in shambles, and our economy is practically bankrupt!

Son, you need to get your head out of your arse and wake up and smell the coffee. You're living in a dream world.

Edited by blueinbama

go by actions and not words and I think you will grow intellectually and understand!

In other words when it comes to addressing the issues and answering the question you don't have a freakin' clue. What's the matter Watcher? Can't find anything to copy and paste?

If you're so intellectual, answer my questions. We'll take them real slow so you won't be confused. Lets start with the first one.

"Bush's policies were far reaching for people who value freedom?" Explain that, if you think you can.

Edited by blueinbama

No matter what are opinions are on here,I believe this country will be great and is great.Sometimes when we listen to the negatives,we forget about the positives.There are some liberals in New York but a lot of people expressed ownership of those liberals after 9-11.The economy will get better and the president will probably get too much credit.Bush got too much blame although some of his policies were far reaching for people who value freedom.The biggest problem is the congress,especially the senate.There is very little difference between parties and they seem to care more about their jobs than the people.We have problems but our people are too good and our government too sound to allow them to take over.Express your vote and remember vote on actions,not words.We have debt issues and a lot of these involve the population getting older.Most of the money spent comes from 2 large areas,Military,Military pension and healthcare.Most of the rest comes from small areas.Either we cut the military some,or raise the age people can stand for benefits or both and we can save money by not paying so much to hospitals and insurance companies.Because hospitals are private they do a lot of unnecessary testing-They pay for a machine and then every time they charge for it the hospital gets payed a lot.these issues need to be thought out and solved.

Not to go all English teacher on you, but what point are you trying to get across here? It seems like a big bag of thoughts that lacks any sort of main talking point. Give us something a little more clear, then maybe we can all discuss different sides of an issue.

You can tell this is a clear case of "Football Withdrawal". It's almost here hang in there.

This section of the country was burned out after civil war and we are still trying to educate Appalachia! I was trying to be nice about it,but I believe in free education!

Not to go all English teacher on you, but what point are you trying to get across here? It seems like a big bag of thoughts that lacks any sort of main talking point. Give us something a little more clear, then maybe we can all discuss different sides of an issue.

I concur with this.

This section of the country was burned out after civil war and we are still trying to educate Appalachia! I was trying to be nice about it,but I believe in free education!

A. This part of the South was pretty much the only part that Sherman DIDN'T burn...

B. The rest of this quoted post is little more than a random jumble of words.

This is your brain on drugs......

story.fried.eggs.jpg

Sherman went through GA after he and some other Union Commanders had burned the Shenandoah.

I love someone from Salem making a comment about trying to educate Appalachia. I guess they have forgotten that to the rest of America they are part of Appalachia.