McD/Shrek glass recall...

An independent agency has found that the paint used on the glasses contains cadmium, used to in making red and yellow color in paint. Long term exposure to cadmium may cause health issues. McD voluntarily recalled all the Shrek glasses because of it. Most questions are answered in the link I provided above.

basically this is not a big deal i dont think...but McD's probably doesn't want a bunch of lawsuits later on to deal with when people have kidney problems...so..cheaper to do a recall in the long run....i doubt anyone would get sick at all from these glasses.

Now, if they would only do something about their food not killing people!

Eating six Big Macs at one sitting isn't good for anybody...you should know from experience...

This is true, so please go write your rules about it ok.

Still sore about my rules for the honest sports fan?

I'm THRILLED that I left this impression on you. I really am. Mission accomplished, baby.

Oh, and I'll be writing a Duke 2010 Football Season Preview for you and all the other sorely deserving Duke fans on this board. Duke fans, being the silent majority they are, deserve coverage. Expect it early August.

P.S. I'm not kidding.

GMan, I was on my way back from the lake today and was passing through Lebanon and thought to myself "I'm gonna go check out the new mickey d's", just wana say that thats an amazing place, super nice love the layout..any idea if Vansant will ever get anything like that?

Still sore about my rules for the honest sports fan?

I'm THRILLED that I left this impression on you. I really am. Mission accomplished, baby.

Oh, and I'll be writing a Duke 2010 Football Season Preview for you and all the other sorely deserving Duke fans on this board. Duke fans, being the silent majority they are, deserve coverage. Expect it early August.

P.S. I'm not kidding.

The only thing i'm "sore" about is that after reading that drivel is i fell asleep on my keyboard and had c v b n m on my forehead for a few hours!!!! As far as the the duke football preview thanks ,but i'll read one from an actual journalist ok. So go read Westlaw or something ok sweetcheeks.

if people dont know what they are eating at McD's by now, to hell with them...lol...I mean come on...it is what it is...everyone knows what it is...don't complain if you get fat eating it...personally, I was sad to see them do away with the fried pies and switch to the baked apple...lol.

if people dont know what they are eating at McD's by now, to hell with them...lol...I mean come on...it is what it is...everyone knows what it is...don't complain if you get fat eating it...personally, I was sad to see them do away with the fried pies and switch to the baked apple...lol.

The fried apple pies were so good!