12 Pac

With the two additional teams (Nebraska & Colorado) going to the Pac Ten, will it now be called the "Twelve Pack"?

League Sponsorship possibilities by Miller or Budweiser may good for marketing.

You'll never get an alcohol producer/distributor to sponsor a conference.

And for good reason.

With the two additional teams (Nebraska & Colorado) going to the Pac Ten, will it now be called the "Twelve Pack"?

If you are going to attempt to make a joke, at least get the details right...Utah and Colorado are going to be in the 12-Pac. Nebraska is heading to the Big10-11-12. And with Colorado joining the 12-Pac, Coors would be the perfect sponsor...

Haha, so close to being a great joke. Get the details right!! Good thought though. Pretty funny stuff.

It might have been a fun thought if he had the correct teams in the right conferences.

True. When I read it the first time I didn't notice. I saw where it was going from the subject and already couldn't fathom how I didn't think of it first.