One of the greatest TV shows of all time to return

Really? I'll definitely tune in for this one, but the recent trend in cartoons that have been resurrected isn't a good one. Ren and Stimpy was just terrible, Futurama's been garbage since it came back on, and Family Guy's jumped the shark. I'd prefer just to keep my memories of B&B from way back when.

I saw this a couple weeks ago and about flipped out of my chair!!!! The show was a little before my time. But I have all the Seasons on DVD plus the movie.

What I find funny is why they are putting it back on the air. King of the Hill was cancelled so MTV decided to put it back on as a BACKDOOR WAY TO SHOW MUSIC VIDEOS ON MTV. Imagine that, music videos on MUSIC TEVEVISION. Wow. Who would have ever thought that would happen. lol.

What I find funny is why they are putting it back on the air. King of the Hill was cancelled so MTV decided to put it back on as a BACKDOOR WAY TO SHOW MUSIC VIDEOS ON MTV. Imagine that, music videos on MUSIC TEVEVISION. Wow. Who would have ever thought that would happen. lol.

I miss the original MTV...wasted many hours of my teen years watching music videos...

Don't worry, Duke football starts in just 5 short weeks. I know you'll be tuned in!
Yes I will be watch football in 5 weeks or so, there sweetcake. As oppsed to the joke that UVA plays. So go write so more rules please I need something to bore me to sleep!