If the Big East Schools Were Women:

You're bowling buddy in Pa? How did that happen? Is from the Commonwealth, or go to school there does he donate money or one of you other laughable "rules?

He graduated from VT in 1979. Tell me, how does 'foot' taste?

Are you upset because I rated your Blue Devils below the Hokies?

Edited by UVAObserver

Are you upset because I rated your Blue Devils below the Hokies?

Whew! Just so glad he was not breaking was your 'rules"! 1as far "foot" tastes don't know not in that particular fetish, but you might want to look on the internet pretty sure you can find info there pumpkin!

I've heard the "toe jam" can be quite bitter...:D

see reply to ole rules boys comment! So expound on the beauty of Mcdonald's new look some more!

Grad, just because your response got shot down doesn't mean you have to go be a pansy about things. You got called out. Your foot was swiftly inserted into your mouth. Now take it like a 30 something year old should.

So expound on the beauty of Mcdonald's new look some more!

Have you seen the new fountain and waterfall at the Bluefield, VA McDonald's??? Do yourself a favor and go grab yourself six or seven Big Macs and sit out on our new patio area and enjoy the view...:D

Whew! Just so glad he was not breaking was your 'rules"! 1as far "foot" tastes don't know not in that particular fetish, but you might want to look on the internet pretty sure you can find info there pumpkin!

Well, I obviously won this little tussle. Any time you're trying to insult someone's sexuality, especially someone you don't know, then you're clearly defeated.

Grad, just because your response got shot down doesn't mean you have to go be a pansy about things. You got called out. Your foot was swiftly inserted into your mouth. Now take it like a 30 something year old should.

THIS. I shudder to think that this man is 38 years old, and acting like this...

Have you seen the new fountain and waterfall at the Bluefield, VA McDonald's??? Do yourself a favor and go grab yourself six or seven Big Macs and sit out on our new patio area and enjoy the view...:D

I admit I like the fountain. I like it even more that it is not being paid for from my tax dollars. When I private business makes the effort to make the community more attractive, I applaud it.

I'll be honest: I don't exactly know the purpose or reasoning behind the fountain/setup stuff outside of the McDonald's. However, I do know that it's a lot better looking that the play place.

We wanted to make your visit to McDonald's a more relaxing experience while enjoying a burger, salad, or one of our delicious McCafe beverages...and yes, it does look much better than a bird-crap covered Playland...

I admit I like the fountain. I like it even more that it is not being paid for from my tax dollars. When I private business makes the effort to make the community more attractive, I applaud it.

Agreed!!! These things are not cheap...

I would guess that fountain alone was several thousand bucks!

I could tell you the exact amount but then I'd have to kill you...:D...BTW, it was more...a lot more...I 'bout crapped my pants when I saw the invoice...:eek:

I could tell you the exact amount but then I'd have to kill you...:D...BTW, it was more...a lot more...I 'bout crapped my pants when I saw the invoice...:eek:

Makes you wonder how much the monstrosity by Sanders House or the one on Bland St. cost.

Makes you wonder how much the monstrosity by Sanders House or the one on Bland St. cost.

I know approx. how expensive those two bigger ones were and that is how I based my guess on the one at McDonald's. Contractors are not cheap either!

Edited by bhs7695

I know approx. how expensive those tow bigger ones were and that is how I based my guess on the one at McDonald's. Contractors are not cheap either!

Especially the one we used...:(...