Score updates this Friday and all season.

Jason

If you folks are interested pm me your cell number and we can exchange score updates this year. I will have most CMD teams, half the LPD teams, some of the CD teams, and a few from ustate. I can give you updates per quarter or half and half. I would really like to get updates from the SWD teams this year.

It would REALLY be nice if a Grundy fan would post updates. After I left, the radio station got a phone system "upgrade", and now the DJ CAN'T answer the phone in the studio while the game is on. AND the freq. chance to a lower power killed what little signal they had into Cedar Bluff.

GMan, Lance, set up a Twitter account. Fans at the games can use their phones to tweet score updates to that account. Other fans at games can check scores by visiting that account. This is the type of thing Twitter does best.

gman usually does the scoreboard in real time here as scores come in...and there are usually threads for the big games running with score updates in real time.

Count GMan out this week on score updates...I'm on vay-cay-shun...

Lance you may want to get the scoreboard together for the opening week...:D

GMan, Lance, set up a Twitter account. Fans at the games can use their phones to tweet score updates to that account. Other fans at games can check scores by visiting that account. This is the type of thing Twitter does best.

good idea...i will get on that.

Count GMan out this week on score updates...I'm on vay-cay-shun...

Lance you may want to get the scoreboard together for the opening week...:D

say it ain't so! lol

someone here already has @swvasports so had to use a different one...whoever has that if you want to use that one let me know...i like to keep everything under one roof and as simple as possible.

gman usually does the scoreboard in real time here as scores come in...and there are usually threads for the big games running with score updates in real time.

All I really want is just to have one person from each school texting me updates of their games while I am watching the games I attend. Just something to know how the other teams are doing while watching a game myself. I hate the internet I have on my phone as it is very hard to navigate. So if anyone would be interested in doing that I would greatly appreciate it.

All I really want is just to have one person from each school texting me updates of their games while I am watching the games I attend. Just something to know how the other teams are doing while watching a game myself. I hate the internet I have on my phone as it is very hard to navigate. So if anyone would be interested in doing that I would greatly appreciate it.

probably be hard to do...the twitter thing should work best for everyone if we can get that going as most phones have a twitter app now anyway.

probably be hard to do...the twitter thing should work best for everyone if we can get that going as most phones have a twitter app now anyway.

Wouldnt you have to have a smart phone to get a twitter app? I have an envy 3. Could I get a Twitter app for it? If so then I am all for what you guys are talking about.

Not positive, but you can probably set Twitter to automatically send tweets to your phone via text message. That way you won't need internet access on your phone.