SwvaSports.com Official Twitter link

Lance

I made a twitter account after Big D's idea to use it for score updates for those who wish to follow.

http://twitter.com/swvasportstweet

just got it set up and someone else here apparently already registered just swvasports so if you would like to be cool and pass that back off to me & gman we can use it...if not we will just use the one above.

I'm following and I have my account set to send me a text message everytime @swvasportstweet makes a new tweet. I assume I will only get tweets actually made by @swvasportstweet and not from others who send tweets there, but I'm not sure yet.

Lance, go to Twitter and look for "lists". Make one and have it follow everyone who's follwing you. That way every tweet made by the followers will show up on the list. And everyone who is set to recieve texts from the list will get them.

I added you...if you guys could also post up some other scores on the twitter it would help me follow whats going on while i'm at the game as well...i usually have people who know me asking for scores and i dont usually have time to try to read the forums on my blackberry so twitter would make that a lot easier as well....so ya'll share! lol.

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...