richlands/bluefield

countryboy

Not trying to start anything here, but why would Richlands drive by the Beavers to schedule Pulaski County....just wondering.

...the better question is why would Richlands drive by Bluefield to schedule Patrick County...

...the better question is why would Richlands drive by Bluefield to schedule Patrick County...

That is a bit easier...I think year in and year out the have a decent chance to beat Patrick County but not sure that year in and year out they would fare any better with Pulaski than they would the Beavers but the gate for both schools would be much better with Bluefield... just my opinion.

Chalk one up for this guy

What is the playoff point difference for beating Pulaski Co or Patrick Co and going out of state and beating Bluefield they would get more bonus points from either of the PCs right, I know its probably stupid to ask because no one really understands those points anyway.

Trust me they couldn't touch Richlands. He said he saw DB and Farragut play :) i did too and Farragut is horrible.(and before he crows about them beating Oak Ridge, the coaches at OAk Ridge told me they were waaay down) Of course like a lot of threads, it is my opinion against his. Of course they will never play so it is practically a moot point.

DB or Farragut would both beat Richlands..... IMO. And they should they have about three times the students....

Richlands is a very, very good team. All do respect to Richlands. DB and Farragut are at a different level. Richlands has players who could play at DB or Farragut. No doubt. But DB and Farragut both have more talent than Richlands overall. Again as they should have. They have three times the kids.

DB or Farragut would both beat Richlands..... IMO. And they should they have about three times the students....

Richlands is a very, very good team. All do respect to Richlands. DB and Farragut are at a different level. Richlands has players who could play at DB or Farragut. No doubt. But DB and Farragut both have more talent than Richlands overall. Again as they should have. They have three times the kids.

What is DBs enrollment?

I for one would have to go with bluefield if the 2 teams played one another i mean all i have to go on is past history and that tells me thats its a great game but the beavers win if the game is between Richlands and Bluefield. I for one the past few seasons have had enough of bluefield as a Richlands fan to do me for a while hahaha.