Hurley Vs. St. Paul

Rebels#1Fan

Hurley 52

St. Paul 26

Damn what a game for the 2nd. year in a row. St. Paul came out of the gate with the no huddle running the spread and it looked bad early. St. Paul jumped out to a 20-6 lead in the first quarter and then Hurley made a few tweaks on defense and got the run going and St. Paul never recovered. Good Job Hurley for taking it on the chin and regrouping for a good win!

Hurley 52

St. Paul 26

Damn what a game for the 2nd. year in a row. St. Paul came out of the gate with the no huddle running the spread and it looked bad early. St. Paul jumped out to a 20-6 lead in the first quarter and then Hurley made a few tweaks on defense and got the run going and St. Paul never recovered. Good Job Hurley for taking it on the chin and regrouping for a good win!

After watching Clintwood dominate Haysi tonight ,I'm going to go out on a limb and say Hurley will win the Black Diamond district.:) I think Honaker will beat Haysi and Hurley defeat Honaker and Haysi.

Hurley 52

St. Paul 26

They need to rename this game every year the Cardiac Classic good win Hurley glad to hear that Reed broke the ice as well with a good run .Had to work late and missed it but sounds like they still have that no quit attitude going and that will take them far keep marching foreward Rebel Soldiers.

hey good game hurley ! thought i would trow in a few stats from the game , i talked to a guy that was keeping stats and this is what he told me so dont hold me to them.

reed justus had 156 yds and 2 td,s rawlings had 133 and a td and then some young stacy kid came in ran for like 60 some in the 4th . it looked good for hurley on the ground and not bad in the air .

I think the cooper kid had about 80 yds. passing and would have broke over the 100 yrd. mark but a waynck td was called back.