Enrollment

first, no, they don't.

second, (I've been into this with a Hogo guy recently) the VHSL doesn't SHOW enrollment, ANYWHERE, because they don't need it for anything.

look under Classification ... the 2011-2013 alignment shows the Average Daily Membership for grades 9-12 on 9/30/09.

"Official" numbers for this year from the Va. DoE won't be out until, like, Nov.

first, no, they don't.

second, (I've been into this with a Hogo guy recently) the VHSL doesn't SHOW enrollment, ANYWHERE, because they don't need it for anything.

look under Classification ... the 2011-2013 alignment shows the Average Daily Membership for grades 9-12 on 9/30/09.

"Official" numbers for this year from the Va. DoE won't be out until, like, Nov.

Don't get your undies in a wad....if they don't show it on the master schedule, they used to, or at least I thought they did.

I think the average daily membership will do just fine....geeesh.

Here's the link for the original poster....

http://www.vhsl.org/files/rr-2011-13-final-plan-adopted.pdf

Edited by futbolking

first, no, they don't.

Just to be clear.. he went into this with a Hogo guy (some other dude), not THE Hogo guy (me :)).

Don't get your undies in a wad....if they don't show it on the master schedule, they used to, or at least I thought they did.

I think the average daily membership will do just fine....geeesh.

Here's the link for the original poster....

http://www.vhsl.org/files/rr-2011-13-final-plan-adopted.pdf

thanks man!